Goddamn it.

StalkerPizza

Ok so, I work at a Sunday School as a TA for 4th grade

This was probably my worst day on the job.

So, my boss came to my classroom to teach about History and other things. While he was teaching, the 4th graders were disrupting eachother and when we tried to silence them, they questioned our authority. "You don't have the authority to tell me to do that!" "Uh, yes we do" "No you don't!" "Go to the principal's office now!" was basically what the 4th graders and I said to eachother the whole day. Who knew that they had such mouths?

Then during recess, I notice girls yelling at eachother at the swing set. Basically, 5th grade girls wanted to get on the swingset really badly, but they didn't say they wanted to get on very nicely. They were calling eachother bitches! Oh my god, that was just a disaster....

THEN, this girl who had diabetes was getting low and was out of juice so she needed her mom. I took her to the office and the lady on the office was on the phone. "Wait a moment, honey" she said.

What? Wait a moment?! What the hell is wrong with you, you dumbass? This kid could DIE! Children in need take priority over some person on the phone! When she did get off the phone, she did not help at all.

/rant

tldr version: People are stupid and kids are smarties.

I mean I personally hate work, I prefer staying at home and playing videogames or writing, or doing fun stuff. But work? Come on, I hate having to get up early in the morning, when all I wanna do is sleep late lol.

I mean I personally hate work, I prefer staying at home and playing videogames or writing, or doing fun stuff. But work? Come on, I hate having to get up early in the morning, when all I wanna do is sleep late lol.

I hate all forms of work.....man I just wish there could be one day where I could have a complete day's rest