Hey everyone!

Kenuckles

So, I joined this forum a few days ago, but I haven't gotten to posting anything. I've been looking at this forum for around 2 years, but I decided to join now, since I've started playing the Japan - only games, and felt now would be a good time for me, as I know more about the games then before.

Games I've beaten: 1, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13

In progress: 2, 4, 5, 9, 10

Besides fire emblem, I mostly play turn based video games. I also like to read, watch anime, and write. Even if I don't seem like it now, I'm a friendly person, so I'll talk to you, help you with anything I can, and listen to you. Thanks in advance!

I can't tell. Is that Rutger as your profile pic, or someone that looks like him. Cause it looks like Rutger.

Greetings, Salutations, Konnichiwa, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums, Kenuckles!

Would you mind listing some of your favorite books and anime? I haven't read a lot in my lifetime but I do remember reading Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury and finding it absolutely fascinating.

Welcome to the forums, Kenuckles!

Would you mind listing some of your favorite books and anime? I haven't read a lot in my lifetime but I do remember reading Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury and finding it absolutely fascinating.

Of course! Two books is definitely recommend are the BZRK series, and the Psion series. Can you give me a list of anime you've watched? That'll help me know which to recommend based on your interests.

Of course! Two books is definitely recommend are the BZRK series, and the Psion series. Can you give me a list of anime you've watched? That'll help me know which to recommend based on your interests.

I typically enjoy deep anime that explores the concept of either odd circumstances within everyday life (Little Busters, Clannad, KEY in general really), horror-filled bad times (Yamishibai is amazing), or anime with reclusive or anti-social protagonists that go through extreme character development (Best example I can give there is Hachiman from SNAFU)

I can't really stand cute girls doing cute things, like the one with the tanks or whatever? Or magical girl anime like Madoka.

Also Psion as in the comic series right? Google search was being difficult with that one.