Post your Super Mario Maker levels!

Alex95

Just made a new course called "Doing it, Try again, or Give up?" is a tough course and it set for can anyone can beat the challenge or not. There are two Checkpoints lead to the doors that shows T for Try again that can reset back to the start where at the beginning or mid point from the second area and the G for Give up will lead to the Goal in-case if you couldn't make it from the challenge.

Doing it, Try again, or Give up? ID: B768-0000-0212-AEEC

And also, I managed to get a total of 164 Stars.

Edit from April 2nd: I just managed to receive a massive amount of stars from one user on all of my courses today and it went up to 187 Stars.

Edit from April 3rd: I just uploaded a 23rd new course and it's a recreation course based off from the 1980s classic Kodansha manga and anime film called "Akira". The costumes set in the course for Wario as Kaneda, Goomba as Tetsuo, Zero Suit Samus as Kei, Excite Bike as Kaneda's Bike, and Mario Kart as Tetsuo's Bike and the course is set from the Neo Tokyo from the story.

Akira ID: 915B-0000-0216-6349

Plus, I managed to get 195 Stars right now and my Defeat Bowser with Munchers?! was shown in PKSpark's stream from Today.

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Systematic Demolition BAAD-0000-021A-B123

The course is being destroyed! Try to keep up!

I Hate Skewers FBB1-0000-021A-B1B9

Precision and excellent timing is required to survive this spiky gauntlet.

Swimmin' with the Fishies 312A-0000-021A-BDED

A simple water level to cool off with.

Diabolical Box 74D0-0000-021A-DCDC

Can you escape this tricky box?

Edited by Zera

Moderate Level One Room Solution: D836-0000-021F-DAAC

After seeing quite a few people make one room solution levels, I decided to give it a try myself. I made extra special care to make sure you wouldn't have to kill yourself to reset something that gets messed up. I mean, I literally went out of my way to make sure that it would never be impossible no matter how much you try to mess with the level or purposely try to make it impossible.

Just uploaded a new course based off from the actual Monterey Bay Aquarium in California. I made the course bit more like an actual level and used the rooms from the actual exhibits from the Aquarium when I went it on last week.

Monterey Bay Aquarium ID: F727-0000-0220-AAE2

And also, I managed to get a total of 216 Stars right now; I am working on a Shovel Knight recreation course of the Explodatorium and Hall of Champions and nearly finished and a little tweaks on a recreation course based off from Fire Emblem Awakening prologue chapter "The Verge of History".

I know this has been done already, but I wanted to try it myself.

Westward Bros. 1: 0C88-0000-0221-64D9 It's the first world of the original SMB but flipped so you head left! ...Actually, a "reverse run" is an interesting idea I just got :)

And also, the 10th digit is now a 2! Wow! So many courses have been made! I'm a little late in saying that, but whatever.

Edited by Power Master

Just uploaded a 25th new course. It's a survival course when Thwomps hit the P-Switch and you might don't want to touch the coins after the P-Switch gets activated. Seven people played this course right now and one user named Joel just beat it and it has all 119 Attempts right now. (that was surprising to see the numbers increased it so quick.) :blink:

Survive from Coins & Thwomps ID: 6A51-0000-0222-756C

And also, just got a total of 227 Stars right now.

Got another one I decided to make up this morning: Donkey Kong Challenge C73B-0000-0226-619A

It puts you through three Donkey Kong-esque levels. First based off of the original DK, second off of Donkey Kong Jr., then the third is a mash-up of my own making. Enjoy!

I just uploaded a 26th new course this morning, it's about Bowser has new trick up in his sleeves to destroy Mario and can you manage to avoid Bowser's traps?

Bowser's New Tricks ID: 5337-0000-0227-02AD

And also, I just got a total of 269 Stars, plus, I got one of my two courses shown in Mankalor's 9th stream for Akira and PKspark's stream for the Survive from Coins & Thwomps.

Just uploaded a 27th new course, it's an another survival course involves with Spiny Shells and Bill Blasters.

Survive from Shells & Blasters ID: 2E23-0000-0227-ECF8

And I got a total of 272 Stars right now.

Uploaded a 28th new course called "Survive from Springs & Bumpers" and it's a third survival course involves with Springs and Bumpers. And also, I managed to get up to 285 Stars right now due to the previous courses called Bowser's New Tricks and Survive from Shells & Blasters got it up around 10.

Survive from Springs & Bumpers ID: EAF3-0000-022B-0C0C

Edit from April 25th: Uploaded a 29th new course and it's the fourth "Careful with your traps?" course. You need to collect all the Pink Coins in the course and avoid all the traps.

Careful with your traps?! 4 ID: 6688-0000-022D-1B60

Edit from April 27th: Made a 30th and 31st new course, this is one is called "Mario in the Bowser's Pain Train", can Mario survive Bowser's Pain Train with Thwomps in the way and the other one is "Find a way to beat Time!", can you beat the time limit?

Mario in the Bowser's Pain Train ID: 9EAD-0000-022E-36D0

Find a way to beat Time! ID: 53FB-0000-022E-4532

Edit from April 28th: I just uploaded a new 32nd course called "Mario goes to the Haunted Church". It has 5 Pink Coins and used the Ghost House background in the second area to make it more like it's haunted.

Mario goes to the Haunted Church ID: 8A7D-0000-022F-3E83

Edit from April 29th: I just uploaded a new 33rd course, this is a dashing course get through the Thwomps and I did made a Pixel Art of a Thwomp from the Super Mario Bros. 3 version.

Survival Dash through Thwomps ID: 8CA4-0000-0230-5B98

And also, I just got it raised up to 338 Stars right now.

Edited by King Marth 64

The Towering Triple Threat: 22CE-0000-0232-CE57

This is a level I made where I attempted to make boss battles (3 of them) without using Bowser or Bowser Jr. Don't worry, there's a checkpoint after the 1st and 2nd bosses. Sadly, I had to make it so that you're forced to be small for all 3 boss battles. Otherwise, you can easily cheap your way through the bosses by running through them after you get hurt. Overall, I'm still really proud of this level and the 3 boss battles I came up with.

I have a new level up: Neo Bowser Castle - 7095-0000-022E-D3C3. Don't forget to star if you liked it.

Otherwise, you can easily cheap your way through the bosses by running through them after you get hurt.

You could have just made them hold a key that is required to progress, meaning that you have to fight them. After all... that's what everyone else does.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I just uploaded a 34th new course that it's a puzzle course involves with GameXplain.

Andre GX Puzzle Rooms ID: 5937-0000-0234-2787

And also, I just got it up to 354 Stars right now and I did have my Akira recreation course got shown in GameXplain's stream from this Saturday and Andre did beat the course (it's the last course shown in this stream).

Edit from May 4th: I just made a 35th new course and it's an another survival challenge by climbing the vines and avoid the Ice Blocks.

Survival Climb through Ice Blocks ID: 71D0-0000-0236-1EE4

Edit from May 6th: I just made a 36th new course and it's a recreation course based off from the actual Explodatorium (the Lair of Plague Knight) from Shovel Knight. Unfortunately, I couldn't add the three rooms before the last checkpoint that get straight to the Plague Knight fight. I ran out of the Limit Count of the Blocks in the course and it took me a month to finish this course.

Explodatorium (Shovel Knight) ID: AD80-0000-0237-B9EE

Edit from May 7th: Just uploaded 37th new course involves with jumping ontop of the Cannon Balls.

Jump ontop of the Cannon Balls ID: C894-0000-0239-468B

And plus, I have my recreated Explodatorium course get shown in GameXplain's stream from this Saturday and Derrick did beat the course. (Edit from May 10th: fixed the correct time.)

Edited by King Marth 64

I have a pair of new levels up: Breach Bowser's Blockade! - 23A1-0000-0237-CF01 and Wiggler Bros. Fortress - E072-0000-024C-2687.

Don't forget to star if you liked either of them.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Just uploaded a 38th new course called "Survival Dash through Bob-ombs" and I used that Pixel Art of the Bob-ombs from Super Mario Bros. 3. I managed to get up to 372 Stars and have 2 upload slots left before it becomes 50 total.

Survival Climb through Bob-ombs ID: ABED-0000-023A-D270

Edit from May 10th: Uploaded a 39th and second to last around 40 course, it's a sequel course from the "Find a way to beat Time!" and it has 30 Seconds, plus need to avoid all the obstacles to get to the goal.

Find a way to beat Time! 2 ID: F0B-0000-023B-AD29

Edit from May 11th: Just uploaded a 40th new course and this is going to be the last one till I get a total of 500 Stars for the 5th Medal. (I'm right at 385 Stars right now) This course is a Dash course with a Rowlet Pixel Art that I made in Super Mario Maker (I did looked at an another Pixel Art from yesterday in Google images for references) and I am not completely sure if this is the first actual course with one of the starters from Pokemon Sun and Moon.

The Rowlet Run ID: 0381-0000-023C-3F55

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

So I deleted my "Bowser's First Castle" level and re-made it, which amounted to re-doing something close to 95% of it, making it seem something like an actual Mario level. The ID for the re-done level is: 466D-0000-0240-FA93.

Don't forget to star if you liked it.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I don't have a lot of courses uploaded, but here are the codes to them in case anyone wants to play them!

14 Seconds: Awakening: 7379-0000-001A-86DF

First course I ever made and uploaded, its primarily a speed running map, keep playing and try to get through as fast as possible. (Fun fact: 14 seconds is the fastest time I've personally completed the level, but before doing the final test, it was 16 seconds!)

Pardon, comin' through!: 8F80-0000-001B-5DB7

Another speed run map, only reason I did these was because there were no checkpoints in the game yet, so I focused on making fast paced levels.

Sweet Spot: 8953-0000-002C-D574

An "Expert" map according to Mario Maker Bookmark. This one is a little more like a traditional level, but getting through fast is still there.

All Roads Lead To The Family: 2631-0000-0082-18F0

This one is a little more like a puzzle, except there is more then one path to the end, can you find them all?

Sweet Precision Swimmin': 8E74-0000-0231-82DB

Re uploaded to add in a checkpoint and change the final part a little. A sequel of sorts to Sweet Spot, but its a little longer and has extra goodies here and there. I personally liked how this one turned out.

I had another level too, but it was taken down by Nintendo when they went on that whole level removal spree. I actually remade the whole thing, just gonna test it a bit when I can before re uploading it.

That's all from me though, hope someone finds some enjoyment with these levels, because I'm not sure if anyone likes my levels or not.

I've uploaded a new stage: Exploring the Sunken Ghost Ship - 39CC-0000-0245-3A74. This is an underwater stage that utilises the infinite checkpoint trick.

Don't forget to star if you liked it.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Sorry to double post, but I've re-done my level Sheik's Training. I've lowered the number of coins you need to collect from eight to five. I've also changed the locations of the checkpoints so that you aren't going for ages between the first and second checkpoints (as was in the previous version). For anyone who is interested in playing it, the ID is 0868-0000-025E-7A9B.

Don't forget to star if you liked it!
Edited by NinjaMonkey

I am just finish making two brand new courses after posting The Rowlet Run course and I am still working on an another new recreated course, but I didn't upload the two finished courses yet since I just got up to about a total of 489 Stars and I have about 11 Stars remain to go before I receive the fifth medal that will add 10 more uploads as 50. The two courses that I just got done making it and they will be ready till I reach 500 Stars are the original course called "Shoot the Pow Blocks" and recreated course called "No. 1 Reactor (Final Fantasy VII)" which it's based off from the PlayStation game called Final Fantasy VII which takes place at the beginning of the story focuses on blowing up the first Reactor from the game. The other one I'm still working on is a recreation course called "Ikachan" which it's based off from the same name and I am still working on getting the second area and the Iron Head's room.

The "Shoot the POW Blocks" does have the Pixel Art of the POW Block from the original Mario Bros. game and the "No. 1 Reactor (Final Fantasy VII)" has the pixel art of Cloud Strife's head to make it more like from the SNES games and did have the similar font for the title logo.

Shoot%20the%20POW%20Blocks%20Preview_zps

No.%201%20Reactor%20Final%20Fantasy%20VI

But, what do you guys think of these two courses in the preview?

Edit from May 29th: I just got up to 501 Stars and I managed to upload the two courses of the "No. 1 Reactor (Final Fantasy VII)" and "Shoot the POW Blocks".

No. 1 Reactor (Final Fantasy VII) ID: DEAD-0000-024A-D3CE

Shoot the POW Blocks ID: 1EC6-0000-024A-D692

And also, the ID code in the No. 1 Reactor (Final Fantasy VII) has it completely spelled as "DEAD" on it? What the heck? :wtf:

Edit from June 18: I uploaded 2 new courses today and the first one is an another survival course involves with avoiding touching the Super Stars when Spin Jumping on the Three Giant Piranha Plants in the track and the other one is a recreation of Link climb the mountain in Rock Climbing from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild which it was shown in this weeks E3.

Survive the Super Stars & Traps ID: AB05-0000-025A-19EE

Link's Rock Climbing (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) ID: 78C6-0000-025A-2A2D

Edited by King Marth 64

• 4 weeks later...

Bowser Bounce: 6368-0000-025B-F267

In this level, you must use Bowser to reach higher platforms. But the challenge is different each time.