I'm outta here

Deity

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I removed 10 from his warn, breaking his perfect record! >:D

I really don't think you should play around with the punishment system, makes it hard for people to take real warns seriously, plus some people don't realize it's a joke.

I really don't think you should play around with the punishment system, makes it hard for people to take real warns seriously, plus some people don't realize it's a joke.

.___.

You'd have to be pretty noobish to see this topic as anything more than a joke.

I for one would be exceptionally mad if someone just ruined my warn free record because they wanted to make a joke.

-Removing a warn is a positive thing

-Removing from 0 is still 0

-I have no logs saved for my warns even though I'm willing to bet I've been warned the most times

Cynthia, that's kinda what makes Arc..well..Arc. Playing with serious things.

Completely unprofessional to play with the moderation tools as if they were toys. Honestly I don't really see the humor involved, if you're supposed to be an authority figure, you don't really play with things you're not supposed to, you end up in jail that way.

I know some of you will be saying "internetz seriouz bidnezz," but really, I don't care. Moderation should be taken a seriously.

Completely unprofessional to play with the moderation tools as if they were toys. Honestly I don't really see the humor involved, if you're supposed to be an authority figure, you don't really play with things you're not supposed to, you end up in jail that way.

I know some of you will be saying "internetz seriouz bidnezz," but really, I don't care. Moderation should be taken a seriously.

This post made my night. :D

*Stamps feet on ground* I'm still heading out that door....

okayz, now youre just being a drama king

.___.

Edited by Metal Arc

It should but here it isn't None of us never have been banned, we all mainly get along, and rarely break rules. It ain't neccessary, Arc can be serious, as I have seen him be serious many times.