Deity

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm being serious.
Ehh, that isn't allowed here. :)
That's fine. This is far from the forest, the only place where I can have fun with my powers.
Yeah, he's pretty solid elsewhere. Now, sure Arc goes out of bounds sometimes, but I would defend him for years.

That's fine. This is far from the forest, the only place where I can have fun with my powers.

I don't think warning people and removing them falls under that category. In all honesty, there is no place to "have fun" with moderating powers in my opinion, however you may do as just.

I however do not wish to have anything imposed on myself that I did not ask for nor deserve, and that is a valid request.

Cynthia. A chill pill. You need one. Arc was serious enough whfn he gave me my warn, and I know not to do it again. He'll be serious when the need arises. Until then, he's a normal guy like us who enjoys a good laugh now and then.

Cynthia. A chill pill. You need one. Arc was serious enough whfn he gave me my warn, and I know not to do it again. He'll be serious when the need arises. Until then, he's a normal guy like us who enjoys a good laugh now and then.

At my expense? *Draws Wu Dao out*

I don't think warning people and removing them falls under that category. In all honesty, there is no place to "have fun" with moderating powers in my opinion, however you may do as just.

I however do not wish to have anything imposed on myself that I did not ask for nor deserve, and that is a valid request.

Yes..indeed chill a bit plz, now yeah, he goes FARRR out of bounds, and he goes sorta out of bounds at times, but he will not do it to you if you don't want him to...

Okay: Arc, do not warn me unless I did something wrong.

Now, I will be damned if he does.

You misunderstand. I didn't warn him, which would entail increasing his warn level. I gave him a negative warn.

I'm not stupid enough to try to pull that stuff with you, as you'd just bite my head off.

You misunderstand. I didn't warn him, which would entail increasing his warn level. I gave him a negative warn.

I'm not stupid enough to try to pull that stuff with you, as you'd just bite my head off.

Now I swear if you make me look like an asshole by warning me for nothing then removing it.(Which I swore you wouldn't) I'll explode. But I am confident you won't.

I am perfectly calm. I am stating that I don't really care what forum it's in, if I see a staff member abusing powers, I report it. No matter how small or large. Even if it's a joke, it's not a very funny one, and if it's encouraged there will arise a time when said joke is used on a less knowledgeable member and issues may or may not arise.

I'm not against Metal Arc at all, I'm just letting him know that I am not for using moderation powers for jokes or laughter, and I'm willing to call him out on it, as I am with any other staff member.

I do what is right, not what the majority is telling me. I personally don't care if no one else cares but me, because I care, and that's enough for me, because it's what's right. Nothing will convince me otherwise. I'm not saying Metal Arc is a bad person, in fact I find him to be a decent fellow most of the time.

I am perfectly calm. I am stating that I don't really care what forum it's in, if I see a staff member abusing powers, I report it. No matter how small or large. Even if it's a joke, it's not a very funny one, and if it's encouraged there will arise a time when said joke is used on a less knowledgeable member and issues may or may not arise.

I'm not against Metal Arc at all, I'm just letting him know that I am not for using moderation powers for jokes or laughter, and I'm willing to call him out on it, as I am with any other staff member.

I do what is right, not what the majority is telling me. I personally don't care if no one else cares but me, because I care, and that's enough for me, because it's what's right. Nothing will convince me otherwise. I'm not saying Metal Arc is a bad person, in fact I find him to be a decent fellow most of the time.

:D

Wanna hear a story that takes place before you joined up?

:D

Wanna hear a story that takes place before you joined up?

Not really, I don't think it's going to change anything, and if it's the one where you made a bunch of threads invisible I already heard it.

Yes you may probably consider me hard headed, and too serious, but I'm a naturally serious person. It's not a crime, and I don't plan on changing for anyone.