I'm outta here

Deity

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, I don't think it's going to change anything, and if it's the one where you made a bunch of threads invisible I already heard it.

Yes you may probably consider me hard headed, and too serious, but I'm a naturally serious person. It's not a crime, and I don't plan on changing for anyone.

Im serious too. XD

Now lets all just grab hands and sing the bamba. XD jaja

The story goes like this:

About early june, veteran users started forming their own teams and they spammed topics in this very forum. That has little to do with the story, it's just background knowledge. I mod-abused their topics because we were having a little war with each other. They enjoyed it, and I did too. You see, I'm not power crazy, I like to find new ways to utilize those powers.

One night, I was in a dark place and I felt really cynical. I was more annoyed by the team wars than ever, but that wasn't why I did what I did. My worst deed here was to make the entire FFtF disappear. All the topics vanished and people were in an uproar. I had intended to fix it in the morning, but Hanz got to it before I did. I didn't realise why the users were so upset. In honesty, I still don't. But what made me see that I did wrong was how sad some users sounded. I'm not here to purposely hurt people, that's kinda the opposite of what I wanted. I made an apology topic and made a promise to never do something like that again.

And I haven't so far. Like once or twice a week, I will have fun here with my powers to fight the urge to do something huge.

Not really, I don't think it's going to change anything, and if it's the one where you made a bunch of threads invisible I already heard it.

Yes you may probably consider me hard headed, and too serious, but I'm a naturally serious person. It's not a crime, and I don't plan on changing for anyone.

.____.

I'm telling it anyway!

*straps cynthia down to a chair and feeds it to her*

I can understand seriousness. Even if I was annoyed by it, I know I'd never be able to change it. Much like noone can change me.

About early june, veteran users started forming their own teams and they spammed topics in this very forum. That has little to do with the story, it's just background knowledge. I mod-abused their topics because we were having a little war with each other. They enjoyed it, and I did too. You see, I'm not power crazy, I like to find new ways to utilize those powers.

One night, I was in a dark place and I felt really cynical. I was more annoyed by the team wars than ever, but that wasn't why I did what I did. My worst deed here was to make the entire FFtF disappear. All the topics vanished and people were in an uproar. I had intended to fix it in the morning, but Hanz got to it before I did. I didn't realise why the users were so upset. In honesty, I still don't. But what made me see that I did wrong was how sad some users sounded. I'm not here to purposely hurt people, that's kinda the opposite of what I wanted. I made an apology topic and made a promise to never do something like that again.

And I haven't so far. Like once or twice a week, I will have fun here with my powers to fight the urge to do something huge.

You know, you could have just said. "You want to see a magic trick" and someone would say "yes," then you'd say "I already did it, I made FFtF disappear like magic

That's cool Arc, I didn't know that was when you did it. That touches me, lol, but, yeah...I did notice the members really overreacting.. weird. I didn't think you did anything severe, I laughed, it was funny. It was all recovered, and you apologized. We have all since forgiven you..the only time you upset me was right after the epic abuse you merged and shit..it was just too soon, I guess. But again..here's that feel of admiration.

That's a nice story and all, but like I said, I already heard it. I read the pinned threads.

That doesn't really change anything, power abuse no matter how small is power abuse, and if I see it. I report it, just the way it goes. I don't really care if you like it or not, or anyone else for that matter. I report what I find reportable, and that's all there is to it. Nothing against you, it's just how I do things.

DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

not really, alot of stuff happened here right before i joined :(

LOL! I joined like the same day.
.____.

I'm telling it anyway!

*straps cynthia down to a chair and feeds it to her*

I can understand seriousness. Even if I was annoyed by it, I know I'd never be able to change it. Much like noone can change me.

I told her that just before you posted onMSN.
You know, you could have just said. "You want to see a magic trick" and someone would say "yes," then you'd say "I already did it, I made FFtF disappear like magic
LOL.
._.

Wanna see a magic trick?

LOL.

That's a nice story and all, but like I said, I already heard it. I read the pinned threads.

That doesn't really change anything, power abuse no matter how small is power abuse, and if I see it. I report it, just the way it goes. I don't really care if you like it or not, or anyone else for that matter. I report what I find reportable, and that's all there is to it. Nothing against you, it's just how I do things.

Lol Cynthia, I doubt anyone is going to really take ARC abusing seriously, unless he does something epic---wait..I told you I was staying out of it..right then.

Damn, we're like total opposites.

That's turns me on. B)

Damn, we're like total opposites.

That's turns me on. B)

:blink::blink::blink:
Well I have a 30% warn from the whole Gatrie conspiracy lol
Lol. I only have ten now, so bite me! Lol
What the bloody hell
Mm, it's ARC whattya expect?
BADASS

is that what you are making your avi?

1.) Indeed.