I'm outta here

Deity

Lol Cynthia, I doubt anyone is going to really take ARC abusing seriously, unless he does something epic---wait..I told you I was staying out of it..right then.

I'm sure if the staff doesn't take repeated reports seriously a lot of them will be replaced quickly. When reports build up, things get taken seriously.

I don't care if I'm in it alone. I do what is right, not what the crowd wants.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if the staff doesn't take repeated reports seriously a lot of them will be replaced quickly. When reports build up, things get taken seriously.

Not to stay involved, but Vincent himself knows Arc will do it, because he never hurts anything, and rarely offends anyone.

Suzaku used to report me too I believe. Now look at him.

magickirbydance.gif

This has nothing to do with anything, I just love magic kirby.

Suzaku used to report me too I believe. Now look at him.

magickirbydance.gif

This has nothing to do with anything, I just love magic kirby.

I only report what I find offensive or wrong. So every report from me is an offensive one.

If one person is offended, then it's offensive, no question about it.

I only report what I find offensive or wrong. So every report from me is an offensive one.

If one person is offended, then it's offensive, no question about it.

You ever read farehnheit 451?

They burned books that anyone found remotely offensive to preserve people's hapiness.

That didn't work out so well in the end.

They burned books that anyone found remotely offensive to preserve people's hapiness.

ooo oooo oooo i did i did *raises hand* i like when the city blows up in the end

You're relating that to someone who is offended by authority figures abusing power?

Why not just say gay marriage is as bad as rape and murder because they are all sins?

You're relating that to someone who is offended by authority figures abusing power?

Why not just say gay marriage is as bad as rape and murder because they are all sins?

No, you said that if anything is found offensive by anyone then it was offensive. I was refuting that.

ooo oooo oooo i did i did *raises hand* i like when the city blows up in the end

I found F451 boring, and easly forgettful. Seriously I don't remember 75% of the things I was forced to read