FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

Shinori, do not ever call me a psycho or say that I went psycho again.

Yes, I am mad about that hammer because some people asked me questions, and then they went and hammered before I had anything to say. THEY are also the ones who knew I was going to be back in the evening. We were not running THAT short on time. Unless my math is wrong we had at least 6-7 hours left, which is enough time. We were not in danger of not reaching a hammer.

Also, while I was mad about you guys hammering right when I got online, you have to literally know absolutely nothing about me to think that if I were actually mad I'd sound like that. I'm aware I have had a problem lately with blowing up in mafia games. Which is why I'm trying to play it chill and exaggerate when I actually am peeved about something TO INCIDENTALLY AVOID GETTING CALLED THINGS LIKE PSYCHO ;/ Shinori you suck.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually gonna assume that a mayor is scum in this game cause of my role even if they didn't have a block. That being said:

##Vote: The cosmicdude

Also I'm not gonna be in a 1 v 1. No one has any solid reasoning on voting me.

I'm also of the opinion that the roles this game are pretty weird. The fact that not only Cosmicdude count count for 2 votes and also target somebody does not bode well to me.

##Vote: Thecosmicdude

Shinori, do not ever call me a psycho or say that I went psycho again.

Yes, I am mad about that hammer because some people asked me questions, and then they went and hammered before I had anything to say. THEY are also the ones who knew I was going to be back in the evening. We were not running THAT short on time. Unless my math is wrong we had at least 6-7 hours left, which is enough time. We were not in danger of not reaching a hammer.

Also, while I was mad about you guys hammering right when I got online, you have to literally know absolutely nothing about me to think that if I were actually mad I'd sound like that. I'm aware I have had a problem lately with blowing up in mafia games. Which is why I'm trying to play it chill and exaggerate when I actually am peeved about something TO INCIDENTALLY AVOID GETTING CALLED THINGS LIKE PSYCHO ;/ Shinori you suck.

for GODS sakes

PLEASE CALM THE FUCK DOWN

i may be out of line but it is just a god damn game. on a forum no less.

yo i got called in here by concerned parties and i can say totally that i do not know mafia but there needs to be some general more chill here

i'm not issuing any warns for anything said before this but please tone it down about six notches

EDIT: please note that that includes responding to things already said in kind. if one of you has to respond, be the big man and level yourself out first. if the other party doesn't level out, i'll come back in and get mad but it won't be your fault.

Edited by Integrity

Like the conversation between me and boron is about 500 notches lower than pretty much anything that has happened in any past game.

I literally thing you could look at any past mafia game and see worse shit than the 3-4 posts between me and boron. Yet apparently we have to call in integrity for zero reason when there is a forum moderator who mods the mafia forums generally extremely well on her own.

But I mean whatever.

Like the conversation between me and boron is about 500 notches lower than pretty much anything that has happened in any past game.

I literally thing you could look at any past mafia game and see worse shit than the 3-4 posts between me and boron. Yet apparently we have to call in integrity for zero reason when there is a forum moderator who mods the mafia forums generally extremely well on her own.

But I mean whatever.

that says to me i should shut your subforum down????? what's your point

EDIT: i guess it's time for me to watch the mafia forums for people flaming, nice job shinori

Edited by Integrity

Dandragon, you are not helping the situation at all with your all-caps. If anything, you're probably making it worse.

And no, Shinori, I'm not going to "not do that". Other people on mafia exaggerate when they're upset about something, and if you're not going to tell THEM to not do it then I'm going to continue to do it too. Most of my initial "rage" was directed at you because you hammered being all "NO IMMA DO THE HAMMER". Right when you did it. Not letting anyone actually know you were going to do it before you did. And if you actually read what I said I did say that I'd probably have to blame Refa and Marth for bringing it up too.

Seriously. Right now I'm getting the feeling that it's okay for you to blow up and be mad at people because you're Shinori. But somehow it's not okay for me to do it even though you do it because??? That's not okay at all. If you want me to stop it, then you take the measures to stop yourself too.

I WAS chill, and now I'm not. But I'm not going to blow up because I'm trying not to do that anymore. Worry about your own damn self.

Now, back to the game. I need to decide what I think about both Shinori and Cosmic and see if I feel worse about them in comparison to Marth.

I'm not saying anything to you integ. I simply said I'm going to sub out that way I avoid causing anymore issues in this game.

no, you're not talking "to" me, you're talking "about" me in front of me which is a really immature thing to do

grow up, kid.

really, you're going to be passive-aggressive about this

really

i go through all the trouble to not name names and that's what i get?

that says to me i should shut your subforum down????? what's your point

EDIT: i guess it's time for me to watch the mafia forums for people flaming, nice job shinori

Considering I said this myself I'd much more be willing to take the blame myself as I'm sure I have taken part in a lot of the past arguments that have happened here.

And frankly arguments here are still light compared to elsewhere on this site but whatever.

no, you're not talking "to" me, you're talking "about" me in front of me which is a really immature thing to do

grow up, kid.

I'm pretty sure you misunderstood what I said. But yeah totally saying the words "Grow up kid" is the best way to handle a situation as a global moderator.

maybe we should all just take a break

for a while

so we can all calm down and not say something we might regret? maybe?

… You. You're responsible for this, aren't you.

OKAY, EVERYONE LISTEN UP. If you feel someone is breaking decency rules in mafia, contact the ​game host before bothering actual forum mods about it. Or eclipse+Balcerzak if they happen to be on. But DO NOT repeat this situation, this is like the worst thing you can do.

… You. You're responsible for this, aren't you.

OKAY, EVERYONE LISTEN UP. If you feel someone is breaking decency rules in mafia, contact the ​game host before bothering actual forum mods about it. Or eclipse+Balcerzak if they happen to be on. But DO NOT repeat this situation, this is like the worst thing you can do.

vhaltz wasn't even on and still isn't

and why me?? wtf?

no, i'm biting this one

you do not tell people, under any circumstances, not to contact the staff if they feel uncomfortable with a situation. ever. you can recommend they contact certain staff but don't presume to offer an ultimatum telling them not to tattle to the mods.

EDIT: VVV yes. get back to your game. if anyone's unclear about something or mad with how i handled this pm me, don't post about it itt anymore.

Edited by Integrity