FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

You know, assuming that everyone has 2 skills is probably not a good idea, especially considering I only started out with one.

This was so you could steal another one most likely. Also do you have reads?

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most skills will not be useable until after the night that they're equipped.

Wait a second scum probably did kill Refa then because he definitely had Guard equipped prior. That's really ironic that the Lightning Rod was killed N1 for no reason.

My reads are sort of limited. I kind of read everyone as town at the moment, except maybe Izhuark. Although I might have them confused with someone else.

I'm also sort of suspicious of Dandragon, but at the same time I feel guilty about the theft.

My reads are slowly improving as I start recognizing each individual here, since you all sort of blended together at the start.

I only have one skill too (and to be truthful it give me some problems).

I'm still really lost on this, are you sure that nobody want to ask me questions ? Because i have hard time to react on this...

I have one question for you, although you might have answered it already and I missed it:

Why did you defend Terra like that?

Yeah i answered it already but i was because i tought that the case on him was too week to justify a hammer on D1, once again i was not against a lynch but against a hammer because i think we could have digged a bit more information on him confirming or not he was scum, in all case i think it's a bad strategie to hammer someone D1 without letting him defend himsefl. In the end it turned up that he was scum but i still think it was a bit risky to hammer it like that because a town could have reacted the same way.

How can i be active when all activity happen on my sleeping time ? :/

I will be active only in 2 hours from now and wont be active until 17 hour after that. So if you want anything from me please post it now.

How can i be active when all activity happen on my sleeping time ? :/

I will be active only in 2 hours from now and wont be active until 17 hour after that. So if you want anything from me please post it now.

Go through each player and say one reason why you think they're either town or scum. You seemed more confident in Time Travel Mafia, which is odd considering you were cult leader.

Yeah, for no apparent reason i was more motivated in New arkham than here and oddly i had a better grasp on the situation, maybe having buddies when i was mafia and cult, and proving outright i was town by giving my previous alignemnt helped me to be more confident. For now i think asking me question is the best way to get me into the game. I also just found that even if i read the whole thread 4 or 5 time i just missed a lot of things before i made my post...

So you basically ask me to do a list post in order of the iso list :

Kirsche : He is town (or at least no scum) for me by being one of the first on terrador wagon and never giving it up bussing early D1 when the terrador cas wasn't strong would be very odd (one crazy theorie could be that since terrador was a "scum giving up" he alright told kirsche to bussing him but it's too farfetched and in that case terrador should just have asked to be subed). So unless this game contian traitor there is no reason for kirsche to be scum.

Boron/Gaius : Obvious town : all cases were strong very good play in general.

Dandragon : I don't understand his play but it seem scummy for me tough the whole thief thing make me think he could be town and if it's his first party it's maybe normal he have hard time to make reads (like me) but if it's the case he should ask questions about the games and not voting blindly or sheeping people.

Cosmicdude : Town for me, such early claim are not productive as scum unless fake and all his point seemed good when i look back at them.

Marth : Null leaning scum : I have hard time reading him, he have strong points but he seem to be jumping on people a bit too much imo and he didn't really reacted to the terrador wagon (i remember him saying he was defending him early game when he actually was scumreading him wich his really weird) and i don't get at all his last vote on cosmic dude.

Shinori : Scum : lack of actual content and reads plus the hammer make me really suspicious about him.

Commie scum : Null leaning town : Even if their is not a lot of thing to read i think is behaviour are more townish.

DiscoKawaii : Town : I really don't like the way she play but she was so insistent on hammering terrador that it would make little sense as scum.

Quote : Null : i'll wait until he post a little more before giving reads on him.

Roxas : Town : His reaction seem like a newbtown to me, like his skill thief claiming and the fact it was confirmed by dandragon. (no scum would claim thief like that and experimented town would not do it so easily since it's a threatening role to scum.)

Also I don't think Shinori is town just on role. His behavior has been very characteristic of Shinori When He Is Town and if he's scum I am going to eat my pillow I swear to god.

Pardon the twitterposts.

I'm actually kind of really lost on where to go next. I thought Cosmic was town on content but this role stuff isn't gonna be figured out until we lynch him. I DO know one of Shinori's abilities and it seems weird for that to exist alongside Cosmic's role but I'm not exactly very good at rolespec which is why I never play on it. But I have like no more definite scumreads.

Sorry being new here i don't know shinori behaviour when he is town. I voted him because for me he didn't gave anything this game until now and he is the only user in that case.

What ? how do you know about one of his skill ? Did i miss something ?

i dont personally think you should vote based on information from past games so im sort of agree with Izuhark, but I'm not gonna vote because I dont wanna make any mistakes. I already look scummy enough (somehow? i still don't get you people) I want to be sure I don't dig my own grave with the wrong vote.

i dont personally think you should vote based on information from past games so im sort of agree with Izuhark, but I'm not gonna vote because I dont wanna make any mistakes. I already look scummy enough (somehow? i still don't get you people) I want to be sure I don't dig my own grave with the wrong vote.

Many people would say to you that not voting is worse than throwing a wrong vote because it can be considered as active lurking, the only things that can make you scummy in voting is changing your vote at the last minute or jumping without reasons on someone after rvs. So in that case you can and should vote without fearing consequences if you have reasons to find someone scummy.

I've been vague about it for a reason, but Shinori targeted me last night and A Thing happened.

That make me really curious, do you think Shinori should claim this or that it's in town best interest to keep this secret ?

Woah things happened. Thanks Izu, that's pretty much exactly what I wanted to see from you. A couple questions.

Why was it scummy that Shinori hammered Terrador? Cosmic didn't really claim he was found by a watcher, so that read is off. Terra's Quote, there is definitely enough to make a read in them.

While you're still on the scummier side, that was at least an attempt at contributions, so thank you.

I'm NULL after ALL THIS TIME?!

yeah because of that kind of post.

I lol'd.

Quote, would you lynch Cosmic because of Shinori's role/what happened with the possible redirector?

I am actually curious.

Why is my hammer bad? Go back and read the previous day phase near the end of it. Multiple times in the day people were about to hammer, in fact when I hammered someone else had just stated they were probably about to hammer.

I'd still like to know in general how it was bad. Day was winding down to a null standstill and the only person who apparently really had things to say was Boron, who I didn't know was on or was going to be on. I feel like you are just fishing for reasons to vote me. I don't have much content but I have some. But considering that realistically speaking there hasn't been much happening in this game there isn't a whole lot to talk about in my point of view. That could probably change if I forced myself to ask weird grasping questions but that seems pointless since it's grasping.

Also you do know that Cosmic didn't claim right?

Pretty sure someone had inspected him and brought up the fact that he was a mayor and a roleblocker. Thus your biggest reason as to why he's town is null and void. Like I know I haven't been around, but this is just lazy.

pretty sure cosmic said that they roleblocked quote due to being redirected so technically a claim

Gut tells that cosmic will flip town so would rather not lynch him.

I feel like kirche misrepped cosmic in their vote because cosmic did talk about dandagron in post #343.

i don't know what to think about izuhark. It seems weird to try to push for a marth lynch as scum. his reasoning in his last two posts don't make much sense but at the same time i can't see any scum intent in them >_>

how much time do we have left anyway?

The things is unless people are up for a different lynch (Dan and Izu come to mind), Cosmic's lynch will either confirm a scum redirector who we know to be in a certain pool of players, or we nail another scum. There's at least a benefit to his mislynch if we do get it wrong. Also, I believe about 20 ish Hours based on when Vhaltz last gave a time check. An updated one would be appreciated. Tbh I really don't feel like waiting for people who aren't playing to post, and wouldn't be opposed to an early phase end if we can agree upon a lynch,