FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

I'm personally kind of rolespeccing which is why I partially think a mayor claim is scum. I'll go ahead and claim part of this and see what people feel.

Part of my role involves the fact that there is a governor role in this game. I personally don't feel like there is a mayor and governor on the same side. Also going by the fact that we have a claimed watcher and there was a ninja I feel that scum/town have opposite sides of the spectrum partially when it comes to roles.

Which is why I heavily prefer to lynch cosmic today.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wagon on me has fried my brain a little bit. I know it's a little pathetic to say that, and I certainly don't want the town to misylnch just to confirm something I've already said, but I honestly can't think of a decent defense to save my life, simply because there's not much I feel like I can defend against.

One thing a few people don't seem to understand is that I full-claimed yesterday???

Izhuark's new post is interesting, and while I don't necessarily agree with all his reads I can at least see his perspective a little more clearly. I do have one question, though: where did Marth scum-read Terrador in the early game?

I've been rereading a bit and honestly I can't get off of Dan regardless of some suspicions I have about the real reasons behind his actions. The main thing I don't like now is the way he's been hammering on his own ignorance in his last few posts, which smells of an excuse to try and avoid getting lynched to me, and is enough to push me over the line towards a vote.

##Vote: Dandragon

Isn't it the point to try and not get lynched? Isn't that the goal of this game? To not get lynched and survive? So that you can live to the end and win? Making an excuse to not get lynched isn't scummy, and if it is then I don't want to be a part of this game anymore. And if trying to avoid getting killed is in itself enough for you to vote, then that raises several red flags to me. To me, it sounds like you're pushing for an excuse to get me killed, or rather stop yourself from getting killed.

##Vote: TheCosmicDude

First the retraction of your vote on Terrador and now this. I thank you for finally giving me a good read.

Well if there's a governor we can usually keep them alive because we'll tell if they're scum based on whether lylo gets advanced or not. However, this only works if the last remaining scum (IE how Eury got cleared in Thousand Name.)

Also Cosmic it's mainly rolespeccing stuff which kind of sucks but it seems that there is some evidence, and the situation with the redirector is a little farfetched.

@Dan: My post was poorly worded because my problem is not that you're trying to avoid getting lynched at all, my problem is that you keep emphasizing your lack of reads and general discouragement instead of contributing to the discussion. It smells of your only concern being not getting lynched, not advancing the game for the town. It informs your semi-kinda-claim from earlier in the same light, too.

I can empathize with malaise and a blocked brain, but there's also a point where, from my perspective, it turns into an easy way to deflect suspicion.

To anyone who can answer, what exactly does "rolespec" mean? I can kind of get it from the context, but I'm a little lost nonetheless.

Role speccing is when people calculate the likelihood that someone is scum based solely on role actions and claims.

Also Cosmic made a good point on Dan. We can still switch lynches with like 14 hours left.

fuck this. im tired. im done with being called scum for the stupidest reasons. if i get lynched, fine.

its too late for me to opt out for a replacement and my plans have been ruined, so if i die, i might as well die with everything out there

my role is known as a Networker. every time i use my ability, i can contact a person and talk to them for the next Day/Night cycle outside of the thread. its why i targeted Refa.

The skill that was stolen was Astra. Using it allowed me to create 200 character messages to send to 5 different people.

my second skill was integral to my plan. Miracle. I had to idle in order to equip this, but if it was equipped and i died, all people that i contacted with my Networking ability would have a quicktopic that they would be able to talk in.

my plan was to be passive so that i could determine who was town enough for me to contact, and let my ability to contact serve as my proof that i am town, as scum having ths ability makes no sense, but knowing SF mafia, i would still be found as scum.

so now thats out, lynch me or stab me so that i can be done with this game

Idk about the others, Cosmic, but I'm lynching you because your flip will tell us a lot more about who's more likely to be scum.

I mean finding your buddy would be hard if you flip scum, but if you flip town, there's a confirmed redirector(probably scum) among a few players in the game and your flip heavily implies a 4 man scumteam, which would be much easier to nab with PoE. (There's also my reasoning from earlier about how you being an RB who was redirected seems very unlikely but yeah.)

@Gaius: I'd probably lynch Izhuark over Dan because he kinda comes up with scumreads outta nowhere and they don't make sense either. Plus he too has the "Ugh I'm not motivated and can't get great reads" syndrome.

You're still dismissing cases against you without even responding to them. Like, I get it can be frustrating being a lynch target, but try and analyze why people think you should be lynched in the first place.

Also, Networker claim is alignment neutral to me. It could be given to scum just by virtue of being a good fakeclaim. Dan, a couple questions. Why did you choose Refa to target N1? Who is your flavor character?

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...................................

The ability that I was given last night is a neighborizer/networking ability.

SHINORI EXPLAIN YOURSELF WE'VE GOT A CC HERE

##Unvote

You're still dismissing cases against you without even responding to them. Like, I get it can be frustrating being a lynch target, but try and analyze why people think you should be lynched in the first place.

Also, Networker claim is alignment neutral to me. It could be given to scum just by virtue of being a good fakeclaim. Dan, a couple questions. Why did you choose Refa to target N1? Who is your flavor character?

you see? SOMEBODY still thinks im scum after that...

i targeted Refa because i did. I've spoken to him before, people seemed to think he was town. so i went with my gut. Im stefan. who else would have astra

oh yeah, the thing I was talking about that happened to me last night was that I was given a one-shot neighborizer ability. I can talk to anyone in a quicktopic. I didn't wanna out it but this is fishy.

You can argue that its a role given to scum to make them look good at claimtime but its too elaborate to be a fake.

By fakeclaim I meant that it's a potential "looks pretty townie scum role."

you see? SOMEBODY still thinks im scum after that...

Don't give me this bullshit about how that one demotivation post instantly clears you.