FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

By fakeclaim I meant that it's a potential "looks pretty townie scum role."

Don't give me this bullshit about how that one demotivation post instantly clears you.

And this is why i dont get SF mafia. Apparently ANYTHING can be scummy if you try hard enough. Fine. Fucking lynch me i dont care at this point.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is a new development. Even if it's just a one-shot that's given away, I have my doubts that Dan and Shinori's roles would co-exist as town... but on the other hand, it's a pretty elaborate ability to fake-claim, and the whole tone of Dan's post just doesn't feel much like something scum would say. (This is why I've been shaky on him since the start of the day :I)

I'm not even sure what to say. Anyone else wanna claim??? (jk)

I'm an inventor.

I have three things that I can give to people. One of them being the the ability to allow that person to use their item and gain neighborize with a target. One being an item that allows self-watch. The last being an item that allows them to have a 1 shot governor.

I'm going to sleep screw this. Dan can't just lose suspicion for getting angry. Scum can fake emotion, image sill hasn't even responded to what he's done that people find scummy in the first place, and everyone is giving him a pass based on some rage. Shinori should probably claim if he believes that it's a 1v1.

And cut by three people. Would agree with Quote that these roles seem really like, contradictory and overlapping to all be town,

Also who hasn't claimed yet, because if it's like three people then it might be better to just go for it even if cosmic was kidding.

A scum inventor who can give someone a 1-shot governor role seems really overpowered? Isn't governor the role that basically lets you lynch someone with a single vote? Or is that just whoever has the most votes?

I gave her the neighbor one because it was one way that I could easily convey to her that I was the one who gave it to her without claiming at all in thread. I also knew it could be useful, whereas I personally don't know how useful a self-watch would be without potential info, especially if the person I give it to is unlikely to be targeted.

And I wasn't going to get out the governor one shot for zero reason, that's just stupid.

Straight up it was the most logical decision to do with the info at hand and it allowed me to claim to someone who I viewed as town without having to claim in thread because of the item and how me and quote have interacted with each other in the past.

I have 3 one shot abilities and I believe they are meant to be weak versions to partially be like the opposite of scum or to counter scum. A self-watch with a flipped ninja. A governor one shot and potentially a scum mayor. And then this neighbor thing.

Okay i'll leave this here because i don't have time to do a real post but want to point that out, Night 3 will be chaotic in surely a good way. If all those claim are true we will need to be oganised like an OC game to be effective.

will be able to post in 6 hour more or less.