FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scum tracker with someone else added on most likely, yes. Or maybe the tracker is the bit added on. It's a nice little thing to help scum find PRs whilst also getting a solid fakeclaim. You were in Criminal OC where I gave scum (well, the ITP) a tracker modifier to help camouflage themselves so don't tell me that isn't possible.

Confirming Dan proved himself. On rolespec I think Roxas or Kirsche but I don't see scum!Kirsche. Still haven't dropped the Adam scumread but looking at Roxas' ISO it's very weak. Like I think even new players if they haven't been lynches yet will be more active by now.

If ISO means my posts in this thread, then you should consider that I'm just not an active poster in general. I think over half my posts on this website are probably in this game, and I joined in April.

I also blame exhaustion, I'm not able to fully activate my brain for this.

##Vote: TheCosmicDude

Fullclaim

What's a mayor roleblocker doing in this game lol

Yo yo I'm the skillcop that actually functions as an alternate night fullcop if I sacrifice my skillcop ability to activate gamble(which is obviously what I've been doing).

I targetted Marth yesterday and was roleblocked because yay Gaius safeguarded him even though I crumbed I was going to investigate him. Alternate night roles suck. Kinda suspicious that there's a tracker and fullcop in the game though. Especially that upgrade into Voyeur+self-watcher. Why would town have two investigative roles that upgrade themselves through skills? It seems kind of lazy planning. Would probably lynch here ##Vote: Magnificence Incarnate

Oh boy hidden players everyone's favourite mechanic.

Has Dandragon proved his role at all by sending anyone any messages?

The fuq we have two cops for?