FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey it's really stupid for me to totally stop trying here so

Kill kirsche, if you guys lynch me today then have Junko shoot him, his townslip isn't unfakeable and his claim is a perfect claim for him to not have to provide any useful information while giving town reason to keep him alive. Also it's the perfect claim for a mafia investigative role and we haven't lynched one of those yet.

If you guys let kirsche survive LYLO I will be very upset. If Junko doesn't vig I will be even more upset, but if he does that he's probably lying scum

In reality kirsche is scummier than me since my position on each scum wagon is less likely to be a bus, but people wanna turn their brains off I guess, I don't really blame them

EDIT: i guess it's time for me to watch the mafia forums for people flaming

Might be a week late but... please don't do this. I like staying warnless AND making people cry.

okay i'm sorry but come on guys why would i claim unlimited vig instead of even night vig for no reason whatsoever? And even if i was ITP it'd make no sense for me to claim that i could vig kirche since apparently you guys didn't know i had unlimited shots based on DK's original plan which thought i didn't have a vig which i could have just followed and have been fine either way since it didn't involve me dying.

sorry if i sound mad just slightly irritated that people are seriously considering this.

because I remembered to me that he had townslipped (which i guess can be faked i realize now and that was dumb) and his last post made me remember that +I didn't see him getting mad when he knew he was screwed in a way that was easily fair and square.

I'm not getting lynched over a reason like that though because my actions literally make no sense as ITP.

this is basically a 1v1 if kawaii and kirche flip town so yeah basically the same as shinori's plan except shinori is lynched instead or kawaii lynch vig shinori lynch kirche doesn't really matter either way.

Apologies for my last post. I usually stop myself before I post angrily but my hangover was too strong.

People saying I could be faking need to stop and think if I would really fake all of this and think of how likely it is before you shoot/lynch town. Disco can't exactly criticise my role when she herself has an unprovable role.

My role is actually super useful as I can kill this ITP speculation dead in it's tracks and investigate Junko tonight: Lynch Disco -> Shoot Shinori imo. Shinori is more likely to be town than Disco from his interactions, Disco's Terrador stuff could've been an RVS push gone wrong.

I think now that Kirsche has survived for whatever reason we should let him live and give his cop scan tomorrow. Nadia also wouldn't night kill you to stop the hypothetical ITP from being copped so that works too.

People saying I could be faking need to stop and think if I would really fake all of this and think of how likely it is before you shoot/lynch town. Disco can't exactly criticise my role when she herself has an unprovable role.

No you don't understand my claim doesn't seem crafted to give town incentive to keep me alive. This entire paragraph sucks you say "think if I would really bother faking this" but there's no good reason you wouldn't, it's literally just WIFOM to make people doubt themselves

Junko ITP isn't worth considering as is. kirsche is the last scum, either lynch him or shoot him, then lynch Junko if the game's still going. (But I encourage lynching Junko if he doesn't shoot kirsche so that he feels obligated to make the right call)

Don't let kirsche live u idiots

I think now that Kirsche has survived for whatever reason we should let him live and give his cop scan tomorrow. Nadia also wouldn't night kill you to stop the hypothetical ITP from being copped so that works too.

Only if we no lynch and he has to out it tomorrow, otherwise what's going to happen is that it's going to be LYLO so the scan won't matter because it's outed when scum only needs one mislynch to win the game

actually on second thought scum would probably just push me as godfather so whatever, not worth it.##Unvote##Vote: kirsche

There's not a god father when the only cop is an alt night role cop who has to sacrifice his other skills.

No you don't understand my claim doesn't seem crafted to give town incentive to keep me alive.

Not all fakeclaims are. Stuff like Miller/Vanilla is a very commonly given fakeclaim here. I wouldn't be surprised if someone of your skill thought up what you said as a too-complex-to-be-true thing.

If Junko would have to idle if we lynch I'd say we should just let him shoot DK and no lynch instead to prove his role/keep him occupied. Thinking more about it if it's 4v1v1 right now I think lynching is the wrong play.

##Vote: No lynch

Go with Shinori's play imo.