FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what you mean?

My equipped skill was wrath

I unequipped this for vantage which made me go to the top of the priority (besides roleblockers)

Look at everyone's role PM's lol. It clearly says that you have to forego a night actions to equip other skill.

Okay let me ask you this then. Why in the hell as ITP would I go that i'd vig you for basically no reason when everyone thought my shots were gone and kawaii had presented an alternative plan that i could have followed and been fine?

We have a CLAIMED scum claiming to identify the third party sk. It's most likely true since he would have no other reason to claim scum otherwise. But since he has fully claimed scum, we lynch him first and then tomorrow we lynch the sk shiz.

And if there is no sk and its 4-2 Lynching kirsche puts us at 4-1

Scum kill 3-1

If commie is telling the truth then he can shoot tonight since he says he's an unlimited vig and not an even not killer. Which would either put us at 2-1 or 3-0.

Either way we get to lynch tomorrow.

Lynching kirsche is the smartest choice here.

And if it is scum and sk im just gonna be proud of the fact that I called that shit.

But Shoulda lynched kirsche or commie yesterday and not prims. Kick myself in the butt for that one.

hey at least you didn't make as stupid decisions as i did this game.

i'm also not ITP lol. (i'd really love to though, i'd gladly lynch myself if i was ITP since i played so badly that I don't deserve to win and if I weren't playing with other people i'd have self voted and let kirche win already lol)

Shinori can you be proud of that shit and not let the dirty third party win? It's 2-1-1 and you're kingmaker. Who do you want to win more: mafia or SK?

@Junko: To appease the people. You're clearly under the pressure of being the ITP this game looking back, and it sucks man but that's just how it goes. Most of us don't have to unequip skills in order to equip others.

uh you did look at the role PM's right because it says you need to forego a night action to equip the new skill.

Also yes because being suicidal is the best way to appease people lol.

i'm not going to go into the self deprecation thing but really :/

RIP kirsche, he was:

Hello kirsche and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia!

You’re Rolf, the token archer unit in the game that can still become a competent unit because fe9 is very forgiving. After being benched for the millionth time in a fe9 playthrough due to lacking a counterattack, you decided that you’d build your own army where you’re the main character, and then nobody will escape using archers! SO EVIL.

In your plan to conquer the fire emblem titles you decided to get rid of any other important characters around. You also needed some allies, so you brought Devdan and Astrid with you. You can talk to them in your own secret base, even though you don’t really have any merchants with you or any of the other cool stuff in the Path of Radiance base. Yet.

www.quicktopic.com/51/H/8cPjEjdmu6j

You’re the Mafia team’s skillcop! You need intel on who the most important characters are so that you can kill them ASAP, and then the reign of the archer main characters will begin!

As for how, you can just ##Ask them what skills they have, you’re a kid so they’ll just trust you right away and tell you, and they won’t even suspect a thing since you aren’t memorable at all and they’ll forget all about it. Being dead will teach them not to forget about you.

Regarding your own skills, you don’t really have any default ones, but you found a couple laying around the base.
Base Priviledges: Being a good friend of Ike’s, you can probably get him to deal with the whole skill equipping thing as well. Everybody else in the game will have to forfeit actions to equip a new skill, while you won’t. You’ll still only be able to equip one skill each night phase, unfortunately.
Gamble [unequipped]: At night, you can choose to activate your gamble skill. In doing so, you’ll lose your skillcop action for that night phase, but gain a 1-shot fullcop on the following night phase. After using the fullcop shot your role will return to skillcop, but you can reuse Gamble.
Counter [unequipped]: When equipped, this skill will grant you the ability to reflexively roleblock any roles that target you on the night after their action is sent. Basically, a reflexive delayed roleblocker. If you are targetted by a bulletproof miller vigilante on Night 2 their action would resolve normally on Night 2, but no matter what they try to do on Night 3, their action will be roleblocked.

Your safeclaim is: Forgetful cop with one use of the Discipline skill. You immediately lose the results after every cop action, and can spend a night action to equip Discipline. You will organize your stuff in order to get back all results at once.

You win with the ROLF Mafia when you’ve murdered enough characters to reach parity with town.

Junko wins!

Hello Junko, and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia!

You are Nephenee. Despite being a country girl, you took it upon yourself to wield a weapon and fight for your freedom and for your country without ever being too loud about it, in fact you barely ever said anything. Pretty much the same thing you’re gonna be doing this game! Except for the saying stuff part I hope, or else I’ll have to replace you out.

At nights, you can reach for your lance and administer vigilante justice on evildoers with the ##Skewer: X command.

In addition, you also brought your popular skill combo with you.
Wrath [Equipped]: Your default skill. It will make your kill unstoppable for one night after around half the playerlist or more is dead (7 or less players alive).
Vantage [unequipped]: You can forego your night action once in order to equip the Vantage skill for the rest of the game. It will make your ##Skewer command jump to the (almost) top of the priority list, just under blocking/redirecting roles.

You’re the Town Vigilante.

You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Dandragon wins!

Hello Dandragon, and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia!

You’re Stefan, the secret character dude that only appears when you visit a very specific tile in a chapter with one of two very specific characters. Desert chapters are amazing that way. You decided to join into an amazing game of killing each other because that sounded pretty cool, but then they took your weapons away because you’re not on the team that gets to murder people. Well shit, you’ll have to make do killing people with your vote and hands along with everybody else.

At nights, you may establish a network with another player using the ##Network command. This will grant you outside contact with said player for the following day/night cycle.

In addition to your role, you also have some pretty cool SKILLS.

Astra [Equipped]: You may activate Astra at night to break down your regular networking ability into several smaller means of communication, because that increases your chances of getting a crit, right? This allows you to send 5 200-character messages to 5 different players on the same night. As your default skill, this is equipped from the beginning of the game.

Miracle [unequipped]: Upon death, all players that you established regular networks with throughout the game will share a permanent quicktopic for the rest of the game. You must spend a night action (effectively idling for one night) in order to equip Miracle, but its effects will become permanent afterwards.

You’re the Town Networker! (don’t ask)

You win when all threats are eliminated.

Shinori wins!

Hi Shinori, and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia!

You’re Daniel, A.K.A the dude at base who forges slightly stronger weapons for ridiculous prices. Your days playing boring strategy games involving shoving enemies out of the way are over, now it’s all about playing games about murdering each other!
Having no combat experience means you don’t really know how to wield any weapons and don’t have any skills, so in retrospect joining this was probably not a good idea. Oh well, at least you can still forge LEGENDARY WEAPONS for your teammates to use, and maybe they’ll keep you alive.

You are the Town Inventor. During night phases, you may spend a lot of your valuable time forging a weapon to give it to a comrade with the command “##Forge X for Y
Having recently taken many requests from Mitsuki, you can recall how to make three LEGENDARY WEAPONS off the top of your head:

• Gay: The legendary Gay sword shines with rainbow-colored might. It will grant its user the power to spread the gay, and obtain gay means of communication with their target (1-shot neighborizer)
  • The EgoStick: Named after the stick thing that people use to take cellphone selfies at a distance, this sword will watch its user, and only its user, because they are the best. (1-shot selfwatch)
  • YOURMOM’s Bow: When shooting an arrow into the sky with YOURMOM’s bow the user’s mom will come to their aid and tell everybody off for being violent; Mom will not allow anybody to be lynched for the day phase and send everybody back home early. Kind of makes you wonder if everybody’s mom is exactly the same since they’d all have the same effect. (1-shot governor)
You win when all threats are eliminated.

Congratulations to town on winning FE9 mafia!

Edited by Vhaltz

I can't into formatting this early in the morning.

Props to kirsche for trying hard and almost winning in a terrible situation. Similarly to Guitar Mafia the last kill was what sealed the game, since not killing Junko meant that he could've shot kirsche even after town mislynched in MyLo.

Real postgame will come tonight when I'm not in a hurry to get to uni

u guys should have listened to me more we could have won this much earlier

at the same time it's partially my fault for checking out and being too lazy to pull my weight around D3 onwards, sorry bout that

I'm pretty sure I was an informed observer who just complained about town but somehow I'm listed in the player list anyways. That's weird.

Edited by Refa

Similarly to Guitar Mafia the last kill was what sealed the game, since not killing Junko meant that he could've shot kirsche even after town mislynched in MyLo.

Nah there was no way I wouldn't get lynched with Gaius about. Going for the ITP hate was the only way I could think of and even then it was a stupidly long shot. GG.

I got to *ylo, suck it Prims. B)

Edited by Executive kirsche

Even if I subbed out, I claim partial credit for Cosmic getting lynched and for Terra getting lynched because he was trying to cast shade on me.

I did good.

i pushed two scum without actually voting them like the whole game bc i'm good at mafia games