FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay now that i got that out of the way if kirche flips town we're not lynching me for some stupid as hell reason as "he's ITP" considering no one's even bothered to look at my previous actions that would be WTF as ITP.

anyway guessing kirche is scum from that. If we lynch kawaii today i can kill kirche or shinori tonight which means one of the two is scum. If kirche is scum he is screwed either way in this situation. With kirche's plan kirche isn't so screwed because we can NL and I kill kawaii which leaves kirche either to fake a cop report on me or call me town and make it shinori vs kirche. (unless you guys seriously think i am ITP and if so get that out of your head because frankly that is stupid)

Kawaii i think? original plan is perfect and we follow that and we have a guaranteed win.

as i said it just might be though so want to make sure i didn't miss something.

Hello disco KAWAii and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia.

You’re Tanith, a falcoknight aligned with the large Begnion Empire. You were sent to help the Crimean army and it seems like they’ve been caught in another pickle, so you’ll help them out again you guess.

You’re a boring Vanilla Townie, but this game has a skill system so hooray!

Reinforce [Equipped]: Your default skill. At night, you can activate Reinforce to call two hidden players to your aid for the remainder of the night phase and until the end of the next day phase. These hidden players are mafia veterans of the site, Blitz and Paperblade, who will win if town manages to lynch scum at the end of the phase they're summoned in. A quicktopic, skypechat or PM will be set up for Outside Contact when you activate the skill.

You’re a Vanilla Town.

You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Too Kawaii for this game.

Hello Lord Gaius, and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia!

You’re Soren. You’re a pretty cool unit and allegedly also pretty gay for Ike. As a mage you can use several types of magic, including staves since you most likely promoted because who would ever bench Soren? There’s also taking knives I guess but that would be even worse than benching him.

Anyway, here are your special skills!

Adept [Equipped]: Your default skill, it allows you to take two! night actions instead of just one each night.

Shade [unequipped]: At night, you can choose to forego your night actions to equip this skill. Upon equipping it, you will gain the ability to hide in the shadow of your comrades. When doing so, you will be untargetable by night actions save those who target your comrade, which will also affect you. You can only do this once before people wise up to your silly strategy.

As for your role:

• You can use your fire magic to light up the area around your target for the night, making sure that any visitors are visible (1-shot watch)
  • You can use your thunder magic’s noise to aid yourself in staying up at night (1-shot insomniac)
  • You can use your wind magic to blow onto your target’s door for the whole night, essentially trapping them inside their home (1-shot roleblock).
  • You can use your staves to ward your target against role effects (1-shot safeguard)
You’re very obviously the Town Jack of All Trades.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

Sorry Gaius but I have to sleep, you had plenty of time to ask important questions before I sent in the phase end warning =/

Day 5 *yLo begins now! You have 72 hours to reach a lynch.

i think i'll just autosub out if i ever roll vig ever again immediately. This role causes me to make way dumber decisions even more dumb tgab i usually do. I wanted to switch to kirche at the last second because i realized something but gah school.

want kirche results first.

Unless shinori is a itp and kidrchehe is mafia.

Then I think I will just quit mafia for a while.i think I am started n to get just frustrated and I know it's my own fault for being too paranoid to the point of making bad decisions that should have been obvious.

Note: thinking shinori might be itp based on the comments above which make it seem we like lost?. If we haven't then I will be happy but still unhappy with myself.

if only dandagron, (i'm town though it's not that complex it is common sense if you go and look back at my previous play although i don't seem to have any because i decided to vig kawaii >_>)

anyway i realize that we still have a 100% chance of winning this game unless shinori is ITP which is a slight chance then we've lost. Will wait until shinori posts and then i'll vote.

wait if it's lylo we don't have a 100% chance of winning but in the rules it did say potential lylo would be announced as lylo i believe. damn it mad at myself even more. Well might as well ask anyway

@mod is it POTENTIAl LYLO?

5. LyLo will be anounced regardless of it being true LyLo, MyLo or potential MyLo/LyLo

All results I left out last night have been sent out as well. Sorry for the general inconveniences, having to wake up this early in the morning every day screws with my head.

Sorry was at uni all day.

##Vote: Junko

He is the even night SK, the flavour is that Nephenee is tired of everyone just talking about how nice her legs are and making fun of her accent so she's gone rogue and trying to kill us all. Skills are as written but he also has Counter which acts as a BPV. He can't equip all three skills at once though due to point limitation which he slipped here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57445&p=4021801which I didn't notice somehow but the scumslip was real.

I'm last scum can you pity me and kingmaker me to respect the fact that I had a teammate who just decided to stop playing for no fucking reason and faked like 20 different things to keep me alive. Town have lost no matter what can we at least not let the dirty third party win.

okay kirche is lying

gg

##unvote

##vote kirche

i am not the ITP, this is common sense and if you guys lynch me fuck this game. I have a skill which allows me to jump to the top of priority so if i kill scum yeah i survive but this is not a BP. I have no other skills besides the two i've said.