FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So right now alive we have: Me, Marth, Junko, Shinori, DK, Kirsche, Dandragon, Roxas.

Lynch Roxas/Dan today, me/Marth dies tonight, the other gets info on somebody. With six remaining, let's just say hypothetically Roxas and Dan both flip town, the other of Me/Marth is killed. That leaves Junko as the clear with Shinori, Kirsche, and DK alive. Imo we can shoot Kirsche just fine, and it'd be in our best interest too because I don't want scum!kirsche alive in mylo and his full cop can be faked as scum.

Oh if Junko CAN vig again then we should use the vig instead since it's another town-sided kill, NL plan means that kill would be chosen by scum instead

Main thing is that you should declare your target beforehand so there's no overlap with track/block, since you have top priority redirects shouldn't be an issue

Hooray for Hungover mafia. Can finally post now that I've stopped puking.

I fucking quoted the whole thing about a cop.

Did you not even look at what I quoted Kirsche?

The first quote didn't have anything to do with cops???? I'm very confused.

What the hell Marth I'm not the only one to have claimed to have one skill though so your logic doesn't make sense. Shinori doesn't even have any skills apparently. Is he scum?

The plan is good as I agree that Shinori is almost surely town based on those interactions and I've been townreading DK all game. The only, and perhaps most major, flaw is that I have a town role pm and I can definitely prove my fullcop: A lot of these people haven't character claimed and I get that info too. You don't want scum!me in mylo, sure, but you definitely want Me!me as I'm a much better *ylo player than I am anything else.

Looking back I'm actually amazed people are even entertaining the notion that I'm mafia as I would have had to essentially bus both my buddies(I could have easily pushed Cosmic's story or pushed against a lurker lynch), forget their role pms and give a near useless fakeclaim when my back is against the wall. It's insulting.

Fuck this game. At least I'll win.

##Vote: Roxas

"Hey guys, did you notice that Vhaltz is way too concentrated on playing Virtue's Last Reward? maybe we should hammer right about now"

"Yep, that sure is a thing we're doing"

And then Vhaltz updated several hours later despite being at home all day.

Hello Roxas, and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia!

You’re Sothe, the thief that barely does anything interesting in this game because you can’t promote. Rip. At least you’ll do interesting stuff in this mafia game maybe.

You’re a vanilla townie, but thankfully you have your default thief skills with you!

Steal [Equipped]: You can steal your opponent’s stuff! You’re mostly interested in Skills though, since this isn’t really as much of a Skill as it’s just a skill… makes tons of sense I’m sure.

Anyway, you can use the ##Steal from X command at night to take one of their skills. You will learn the name of the skill you stole, and can forego your night action on any following night phase to equip stolen skills and use them later on. You will also learn what stolen skills do as soon as you've equipped them.

You’re a Vanilla Town, except you can steal!

You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Night 3 begins! Send in your actions within the next 24 hours.

Edited by Vhaltz

So, here are my last words

I've been having a busy last two days, didn't feel like checking in until about an hour ago. Then I saw I had 51 notification and that didn't exactly inspire me. Oh well. It seems the hammer had already been done by then.

I tend to play an incredibly scummy game as town, I have to play like 2 or 3 games before the meta kicks in and people realize that this is just how I play.

Only, this is not how I usually play as town, sadly. I've not been feeling very interested in anything for a while now, and unfortunately that extended to this game.

TL;DR: F*** you all :P

More people died. Games where people die are nice probably?

Hi Marth, and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia!

You’re Lethe, the laguz that can’t stomach humans. Upon meeting and traveling with Ike you’ve learned that not all beorc suck, and after finding yourself caught up in this game of murder-each-other, you figured this might be the perfect chance to help out the good beorc in finding the bad guys. After all, they couldn't possibly be stronger than you!

When in your laguz form, and only when in your laguz form, you may use the ##Track command to follow your target’s trail, completely unnoticed due to your cat footpads and prowling instincts. You will learn who they visited that night.

In addition to your role, you also have complementary skills:
Halfshift [Equipped]: Your default skill, it allows you to maintain your laguz form indefinitely. Unfortunately, since FE9 doesn’t really have halfshift as an available skill, you’re actually using the Demi Band instead, which screws with your senses and doesn’t allow you to achieve your full potential despite being permanently in laguz form.
Fullshift/Vigilance [unequipped]: You may spend a night action to equip this skill and revert back to your original fullshift strategy. Since Halfshift/Demiband will be overwritten, your senses will return to normal. You will shift into laguz form every second night, when you’ll be able to voyeur your target in addition to your track. On human form nights, your sense of hearing will still be exceptional, allowing you to stay alert and spot visitors (selfwatch). You may not return to your previous halfshift status after equipping this skill.

You're the Town Tracker.

You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Welp, better keep lynching people.

Day 4 begins!

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. You have 72 hours to reach a lynch.

Added countdown so that I don't suck at counting hours when I'm not paying enough attention.

Edited by Vhaltz

I idled, I thought kirche was town from that last post and i remembered that he townslipped when he asked if cosmic was a mayor.

i really hate this role and am just considering subbing out because i have no idea how to play this and its making this really stressful :/

I would have vigged someone else but i'm just paranoid of hitting town.

that just seems like a very weird thing to fake to me? I guess it isn't a "townslip" but it just seems unlikely that scum would try to fake that. I also don't see kirche getting mad over getting lynched because I feel like he'd know his time is over and that we won without any BS.

anyway think we've won either way. Pretty sure that if DK flips town i vig shinori/kirche than if that person flips town then we can lynch the other.

just want to make sure i'm thinking things right.