FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of day votals

Cosmicdude (6): kirsche, Shinori, Disco, Marth, Dandragon, Gaius (Lynch!)

Dandragon (2): CosmicDude

Shinori (1): Izhuark

Not Voting: Junko, Roxas, Quote

"Hey look at that CosmicDude guy! He's really suspicious!"

"Yeah I guess??"

"Should we lynch him?"

"Maybe?"

"So are we lynching him or...?"

You lynched him and stuff.

Hello CosmicDude and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia!

You’re Devdan, the halberdier with a heart of gold and an odd form of speech.

-redacted-

-redacted-

You’re the Mafia's unlimited roleblocker! You can use the ##Wall command to intercept the enemy’s actions.

As for skills, you have a couple of ‘em.

Serenity [Equipped]: Your default skill. You’ve mastered your own biorhythm, the shitty mechanic in FE9 that affects your chance to hit and whatnot. Serenity allows you to keep a calm mind, which allows you to formulate your arguments more clearly. As a result, your vote counts as 2 votes except in LyLo situations.

Wrath [unequipped]: You can forego any role actions for one night phase in order to equip Wrath. When the playerlist is halved (7 or less players alive) you will gain a 1-shot strongman modifier for your kill.

Your safeclaim is Vanilla Town with Serenity/Iron Wall, Iron Wall granting 2-shots of roleblock when equipped.

You win with the mafia when you’ve murdered enough characters to reach parity with town.

Well Devdan was somehow a jerk who was trying to murder you all so that was probably a good thing.

Night 2 begins now, send me night actions in the next 24h!

So people died!

Hi Quote, and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia!

You’re Tauroneo, the large general dude that definitely doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb amongst the black-armored Daein troops due to the shiny white armor.
People in SF presumably don’t use you much considering how much they hate slow armored knight classes, so your role in this game will be similar in that sense, you’ll be exclusively shoving people!

You may use the ##Shove: X command to push your target out of the enemy’s range. However, constant physical activity while standing in a heavy suit of armor is rather tiring, so you cannot do this on consecutive nights.

Fortunately, you also have a couple of handy skills to help you out!

Resolve [Equipped]: Your default skill. When the playerlist is halved (7 or less), you will devote all of your remaining strength into saving the innocent, becoming a full person shover doctor.
Smite [unequipped]: You can choose to equip Smite in exchange for not being able to take any other actions during that night phase. Smite will allow you to push your next target way farther than usual, thus pushing them not only out of harm’s way but also out of the range of all other players, effectively blocking them for the night. In short, your next doc will become a jail. After jailing once your role will return to its previous state.

You’re the Town Non-Consecutive Doctor.

You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Hello Izhuark, and welcome to Fire Emblem 9 Mafia!

You’re Nasir, the FILTHY TRAIT- I mean the dude who was just trying to help out his granddaughter. Yeah, that. Since you’re really good at being a FILTHY TRAIT- uh, being a dragon guy and making dragon noises, you can’t help but keep people up at night every now and then.
It’ll take a couple of turns to fill up your laguzmeter, but eventually you’ll turn into a dragon and ruin everybody’s sleep. This will happen every third night, and you will mass-caffeinate everybody for the whole night phase as a result.

In addition to your role, you possess a very unique skill:

Nihil [Equipped]: This skill negates any non-killing actions directed at you. As your default skill, it’s equipped from the beginning of the game.

You’re the Town Mass-Caffeinator.

You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Yeah that happened.

It is now Day 3! You have 72 hours to reach a lynch. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to hammer.

I'm really confused and right now I don't like Commie scum.

He stated originally when I was getting a lot of flak "Shinori's role conflicts with mine" But then when I kind of stopped getting flak changed it to "Oh his role doesn't" And now he claims that he killed someone. How in the world would my role at all conflict with a killing role in anyway?

##Vote: Commie scum

I'm really confused and right now I don't like Commie scum.

He stated originally when I was getting a lot of flak "Shinori's role conflicts with mine" But then when I kind of stopped getting flak changed it to "Oh his role doesn't" And now he claims that he killed someone. How in the world would my role at all conflict with a killing role in anyway?

##Vote: Commie scum

yeah i was idiotic and thought governor allowed for a SECOND lynch to happen

Also I don't like dandragon and his constant swapping between voting Cosmic and not voting him last phase.

It really seems like he was scum not really wanting to lynch his scum buddy if he could avoid to but he wanted to lynch him if he was getting lynched for credit and I don't like it. It was really weird.

The only variants of governor are either force a no lynch or to force a target of the governor's choosing to be lynched.

i know i remembered oh wait it only REDIRECTS lynches/

That's why i said it didn't conflict with mine.

Also Junk why did you shoot Izuhark over some of the other players? Your one post commenting on him has you struggling to see the scum intent in his weird push on Marth as scum.

Mafia Ninja/Hooker/Vig sounds pretty strong though, so not sure.