The Complete FIre Emblem Fates Story Summary

Kirokan

Hi everyone!

If you haven't seen me around for awhile I've been busy (but you may have seen me post here and there).

I'm not sure if anyone still cares about the story, but, anyway, I finally completed summarizing everything (minus one or two DLC that I will not bother with... I can't afford it. xD)

This is a compilation list of all the Fire Emblem: if (Fates) story summaries I have written. This means the Prologue, Hoshido, Nohr, Touma paths, every Paralogue, some of the DLC (Invisible History 1 + 2 and Awakening), and all the amiibo missions (which are fully translated rather than just a summary).

They can be found on my blog here, or links to the respective pages below:

A big thanks to Linkmstr's Youtube page for covering a lot of the paralogues I didn't get, and so could read them all there.

With that I think there's just a few epilogues to cover and my work is done for this game. xD I may be unable to check back at this thread directly for error corrections and all that, so feel free to PM me if you don't see me replying. : )