What if Fire Emblem will be (one of) Nintendo's main IP?

NewDisplayName

Maybe a Fire Emblem Warriors style game similar to Hyrule Warriors?

Koei-Tecmo when asked what Nintendo series they would like to try after Zelda, they mentioned Mario and Pokemon, not FE.

Although I'd love to see Emblem Warriors.

Edited by Jedi

Koei-Tecmo when asked what Nintendo series they would like to try after Zelda, they mentioned Mario and Pokemon, not FE.

Don't know how a Mario Warriors would work, but Pokemon Warriors would definitely work.

Either way, I don't see a Fire Emblem crossover game happening anytime soon (other than Illusory Revelations #FE of course).

Don't know how a Mario Warriors would work, but Pokemon Warriors would definitely work.

Either way, I don't see a Fire Emblem crossover game happening anytime soon (other than Illusory Revelations #FE of course).

We shall see! Does Project X Zone 2 count slightly? :P:

We shall see! Does Project X Zone 2 count slightly? :P:

About as much as Codename S.T.E.A.M (though since that's also developed by IS, that may be cheating) :P:

About as much as Codename S.T.E.A.M (though since that's also developed by IS, that may be cheating) :P:

Well I had to try!

I think a spinoff I'd like to see honestly would be like an adventure like game, with some hack-n-slash elements.

Well I had to try!

I think a spinoff I'd like to see honestly would be like an adventure like game, with some hack-n-slash elements.

Or a Dissidia-like fighting game featuring all the main lords of the series. And perhaps Anna.

Or a Dissidia-like fighting game featuring all the main lords of the series. And perhaps Anna.

Ok i'd be up for that, considering how much I loved Dissidia.

(Fun side note did you know that was supposed to be a KH Fighting game at first?)

Ok i'd be up for that, considering how much I loved Dissidia.

(Fun side note did you know that was supposed to be a KH Fighting game at first?)

Yeah, but I'm glad they made it a Final Fantasy fighting game instead.

Still a Dissidia style fighting game complete with the main lords and villains of each game interacting with each other would be awesome.