Fire Emblem: Heart of the Beast

CaitlynMellark

Random Questions!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which Class Mentioned is Your Favorite?

• Cat
    • Rabbit (Taguel)
    • Fox
    • Bird
    • Wolf
  2. 2. Beast Suggestion (out of the ones provided)

• Bear
    • Horse
    • Monkey
    • Owl

No, I dunno how to make video games or anything, but I think this would be a nice idea~~

Long ago, in the land of Yunita, all beasts lived in peace with the humans. The fox beasts would forage for nuts & berries, the wolf & cat beasts would hunt for meat, the bird beasts would plant seeds, etc. But then it happened; a human murdered a rabbit beast. That's when it all started. After the human killed the bunny beast, he ate the body instead of wasting it. He told all of his friends how delicious the beast was, & everyone started hunting their beast friends. Hundreds died; birds, wolves, foxes, cats, rabbits... All gone for their meat & hide. The leader of all the beasts, the Beast King, was murdered aswell. But you can save them! You, the spawn of the Beast King, must rule over the beasts to fight against the humans & avenge all of those who have fallen!"

Customization Options:

-Hair Color

-Eye Color

-Body Color

-Outfit Color

-Beast Type (Bird, Wolf, Fox, Cat, Rabbit)

-Hair Type

-Face Type

-Hair Accessory

-Tail Accessory

Personal Skill (for MU):

Bird: Wyvern Speed

If lower than 50% hp, Speed is +4 & always attacks first

Fox: Scurry

If in Fox form, Speed & Attack +2

Cat: Pounce

If lower than 50% hp, Attack +4

Rabbit: Lucky Foot

If hp is lower than 30%, Luck +4 & Speed +2

Wolf: Pack Hunt

If paired with another beast unit, Attack +4 & attacks first

Can reclass into every other possible class (Dlc classes included, but the items are hidden in special places) (No boss classes)

Max HP is 100.

You CANNOT reclass into another type of beast (you are that beast by blood, you can't just be a bird beast if you are a fox, makes no sense)

There would be accessories (like in Fates).

Your character will have the ears depending on which beast form you chose (Birds will have normal human ears since they don't normally have physical ears, only holes)

The build of your character will be the same as Awakening; child, teen, & adult.

As a beast, you can only use Beaststones (like normal beasts). Your allies will be mostly beasts (since this is a human vs beast war)

And those are all the ideas I have so far. Suggestions & ideas would help :3 (And if any of you actually wanna make it... PM me & I can edit (like my profile pic))