ATTN: United States of America

Phoenix Wright

in the morning, noone stands for the pledge except the teacher.

:3

I still put my hand over my heart though.

Lol that happened in our class last year we would just talk instead of beign quite at least.

This is my United States of America, in America!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qrhAXtbHaco

(lol at the apparent uk initials in the URL, how'd that happen?)

Blame me.

God loves america the best that is why we invented the M16, M4, and M60

Are you stupid?

Also, I don't really care for the U.S.

fuck_yeah.jpg

america-fuck%20yeah.jpg

AmericaFuckYeah.jpg

I can't forget my brothers and sistas!:

griot3.gif

Honestly, I think the fools who run America (both dems and republics) are just freakin' morons and they're the ones who make this country a shithole.

Edited by Snow_Storm

Well damn..

*EDIT* Ya! I'm with Doom on this! What the hell is the matter with you guys? SHAME ON YOU ALL!

I like nothing except video games and boobs.

I just got raped on the chat because I love my country

*Hides cactus*

Congratulations UNITED STATES GOVERNMNET.

BECAUSE OF YOU NOT VOTING TO PASS THE 700B economy package the stock market lost 777 points. The largest lost ever

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE NOTHING. I REPEAT N O T H I N G to do with the market

the market corrects itself, that's why we are in such deep trouble, the market normally goes up and down, so when we see something like these big bubbles, it's natural for the market to send them to hell before they get back, IT IS THE WAY IT WORKS, and when the government tries to do something it makes it worse (they always do that, no matter what it is, that's why things like UHC wouldn't work)

:angry:

OK rant time over, I love my country, whatever part of it hasn't been corrupted

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE NOTHING. I REPEAT N O T H I N G to do with the market

the market corrects itself, that's why we are in such deep trouble, the market normally goes up and down, so when we see something like these big bubbles, it's natural for the market to send them to hell before they get back, IT IS THE WAY IT WORKS, and when the government tries to do something it makes it worse (they always do that, no matter what it is, that's why things like UHC wouldn't work)

:angry:

OK rant time over, I love my country, whatever part of it hasn't been corrupted

I hate that way of thinking. There are times when the government needs to step in. This time... they went too far I'll admit.

I don't hate the country. I love this country but I hate the government. Shame on you jackasses for ragging on patriots.

I hate that way of thinking. There are times when the government needs to step in. This time... they went too far I'll admit.

I don't hate the country. I love this country but I hate the government. Shame on you jackasses for ragging on patriots.

OH YEA!!!

I wouldn't nessacarily be so opposed if the government could run ANYTHING, but so far they haven't proved to be able to do much. Besides it's against the supreme law of the land, the constitution. (most stuff that they do is)