SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

it also rhymes with wonderhug WHICH IS SO GREAT

1 - What's your favorite nickname/variation of your name

2 - favorite meme(s)?

3 - if wonderbug dies will you feel guilty?

4 - best compliment you've ever gotten?

5 - have any pets? (please post pictures ;-;)

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. will you please not shoot wonderbug

8. I'm dead.

6. Can you play any instruments?

7. Have you ever felt so harassed in an airport?

8. What introduced you to kpop?

9. Impressions of Tokyo Goon?

10. Favorite song?

6. Guitar but that's been a while, Piano I tried but didn't have the motivation to continue.

7. Can't say I have.

8. Satan

9. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFF GOOOOOD SHIT, also nice theme

10. Rasputin probably not but i will say it anyway

1. Fall probably, all seasons are great

2. Owls prob

3. Neat. From what I remember it seemed like all the people running were pretty meh so I guess Justin is the best of the worst. As for actual quality of him, we shall see.

4. YES YES YES YES YES don't listen to damian, but he kinda is right the ending was eh also don't watch the anime it sucked, re: is a blessing

5. To appease the shack gods!

1. I agree, fall is the best

2. And owls are great as well!

4. Too late, watched it already. At least the OST was great.

6. Have you ever been to the Rain Forest Café?

7. Which place would you like to visit the most? (city, historical site, country)

8. Where does your username come from? (since it's apparently not the french word for world)

9. What would you if you learned that a gigantic meteor would strike Earth tomorrow?

10. Why did the chicken cross the road?

i introduced him to kpop tbh

Satan^

it also rhymes with wonderhug WHICH IS SO GREAT

1 - What's your favorite nickname/variation of your name

2 - favorite meme(s)?

3 - if wonderbug dies will you feel guilty?

4 - best compliment you've ever gotten?

5 - have any pets? (please post pictures ;-;)

1. Monde, Monday probably. Mikey is a common one that i'm w/e on, only people older than me i'm fine with calling me that.

Nightmare no

2. Shia Lebeouf, lenny face, ayy lmao, darude - sandstorm, i came to laugh at you. Honorable mention to high impact sexual violence.

3. maybe

4. No idea

5. Nope. Had a feel fish before.

6. Well I'm not surprised, it was a complete slaughterhouse, a consequence of their pride, they had to change or else they would meet the same fate twice. Hoptile formations is always a classic, gotta give ol' Phillip credit for reforming the Calvary to be able to devastate the formation.

7. uh uh is it the day jesus christ our lord and savior was born into this world (maygodbewithyou,andwithyourspiritamen)

8. I think I would be supportive of legal naturalism probably.But I would understand if a law were not of popular to the people but in hindsight beneficial.

9. Oh shit uh..I can't pick a favorite one so i will just list them: Europa Universalis IV, Victoria II, Crusader Kings II, and Civ V if that counts under grandstrat. Excited for Stellaris which is a Sci-Fi Grand Strategy.

10. Eastern Philosophy in general seems enticing and I would prefer studying them over Western Philosophy.

Civ V is 4x strategy (I am also a huge grand strategy player). Although I mostly play Sins of a Solar Empire. AND YES STELLARIS HYPE IT'S BASICALLY THE SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR TO SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE.

11. Why didn't you think the most important date in history was 29 May 1453, the fall of Constantinople?

12. Have you played Endless Legend? If not, you should. It's 2x better than Civ.

13. Any particular authors of Eastern Philosophy you want to read?

14. On a scale of 1 to 10, how trashed would you say Rome got in the Sacking of Rome by Brennus?

15. Many people say United States history is boring. What is your opinion on United States history? Why do you think people think it is boring?

16. First and current impressions?

1. I agree, fall is the best

2. And owls are great as well!

4. Too late, watched it already. At least the OST was great.

6. Have you ever been to the Rain Forest Café?

7. Which place would you like to visit the most? (city, historical site, country)

8. Where does your username come from? (since it's apparently not the french word for world)

9. What would you if you learned that a gigantic meteor would strike Earth tomorrow?

10. Why did the chicken cross the road?

4. OST was great, execution was ??? like in root a the story takes a 180 from the manga it's stupid

6. Yes, like teice as a kid, i don't remember much about it

7. Japan, Ireland, Italy, Azores, New Foundland & B.C.

8. It's a secret (*_-) It's derived from my name let's just say that. The french for world bit is just serendipitous.

9. 25 hours doesn't give you much time, so maybe meet up with friends and stuff idk

10. to escape the clutches of the kfc cook.

ty

11. Will you answer all questions asked of you

12. What if I asked a hundred

13. Impressions of Pandora Hearts?

14. Opinion on Italian history?

15. What do you prefer to be called?

11.Yes but i won't promise I will not avoid the question

12. I would tots answer them all

13. What r u euklyd in disguise, it was really good and i should really finish it

14. Not including Roman I assume, but yeah Italian history is neato from what I know.

15. Monde probably, idk.

Civ V is 4x strategy (I am also a huge grand strategy player). Although I mostly play Sins of a Solar Empire. AND YES STELLARIS HYPE IT'S BASICALLY THE SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR TO SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE.

11. Why didn't you think the most important date in history was 29 May 1453, the fall of Constantinople?

12. Have you played Endless Legend? If not, you should. It's 2x better than Civ.

13. Any particular authors of Eastern Philosophy you want to read?

14. On a scale of 1 to 10, how trashed would you say Rome got in the Sacking of Rome by Brennus?

15. Many people say United States history is boring. What is your opinion on United States history? Why do you think people think it is boring?

16. First and current impressions?

Yeah yeah that's why i was iffy about listing it. Stellaris i am fucking hyped for, i've been updated on all the dev blogs.

11. because it was an inside job. Ottoman canons cannot destroy Byzantine walls!!!

12. I have but didn't really get into it idk, just didn't click with it.

13. there was this book on Confucius I wanted to read.

14. rekt/10, it is pretty said how far Rome fell in retrospect

15. Can't say because i'm not American, studied Canadian history. It could be more the way it's taught in school than the content itself, some teachers stupidly emphasis dates over more valuable topics. My history teachers were fucking great at teaching the content.

16. First: Neat Current: Wow you're cool i like your enthusiasm for history like me

Yeah yeah that's why i was iffy about listing it. Stellaris i am fucking hyped for, i've been updated on all the dev blogs.

11. because it was an inside job. Ottoman canons cannot destroy Byzantine walls!!!

12. I have but didn't really get into it idk, just didn't click with it.

13. there was this book on Confucius I wanted to read.

14. rekt/10, it is pretty said how far Rome fell in retrospect

15. Can't say because i'm not American, studied Canadian history. It could be more the way it's taught in school than the content itself, some teachers stupidly emphasis dates over more valuable topics. My history teachers were fucking great at teaching the content.

16. First: Neat Current: Wow you're cool i like your enthusiasm for history like me

YEAH LIKE I'M LITERALLY DYING OVER PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLDS

17. Is that book the Confucian Analects?

18. Do you prefer more modern philosophy or ancient philosophy? Why?

19. Do you have any interest in reading Romance of the Three Kingdoms on top of reading the actual history?

20. What is your opinion on ancient German soldiers carting their women and daughters off into battle to make up the area behind battle formations?

21. are you bothered by the amount of questions i am asking?

Answer post-game, then.

Answering now

'Cause players write down the psyches and the strategy of other players so it seemed like you were using the questions to draw information on what I'm like for the benefit of the game.

YEAH LIKE I'M LITERALLY DYING OVER PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLDS

17. Is that book the Confucian Analects?

18. Do you prefer more modern philosophy or ancient philosophy? Why?

19. Do you have any interest in reading Romance of the Three Kingdoms on top of reading the actual history?

20. What is your opinion on ancient German soldiers carting their women and daughters off into battle to make up the area behind battle formations?

21. are you bothered by the amount of questions i am asking?

I just like the scope of customization you can have for your race omgomgomg

17. Never heard of it.

18. aaaaancient, just cause they had a more mystical vibe. Modern psychology is really fucking interesting though.

19. I've read a summarized kinda version of it through Dynasty Warriors yeah i'd do that

20. Half-funny. half-wow rood.

21. nah

1. Thoughts on maple syrup? Maple syrup on poutine?

2. Can you skate?

3. Somewhat related, have you ever been to Nathan Phillips Square?

4. If you could teleport someplace and back where would you go right now?

5. If given the opportunity would you try out voice acting?

1. Thoughts on maple syrup? Maple syrup on poutine?

2. Can you skate?

3. Somewhat related, have you ever been to Nathan Phillips Square?

4. If you could teleport someplace and back where would you go right now?

5. If given the opportunity would you try out voice acting?

1. great on pancakes, never tried on poutine, sounds bad with gravy.

2. I've only skated like twice ever, the second time my skates broke. It was fun.

3.Nope, I went skating at Celebration Square.

4. uh uh idk tbh. Maybe Dublin or Tokyo.

5. I don't think i'd have the skill to do voice acting, my friend on the other hand is great with voices.

11. Can you remember what the first video game you ever played was?

12. Would you rather go skydiving or deep sea diving?

13. Who do you usually romance in Mass Effect, if anyone? Or are you still doing calibrations?

14. If you could instantly master any weapon, which would you choose?

15. Do you prefer spring or autumn?

11. Can you remember what the first video game you ever played was?

12. Would you rather go skydiving or deep sea diving?

13. Who do you usually romance in Mass Effect, if anyone? Or are you still doing calibrations?

14. If you could instantly master any weapon, which would you choose?

15. Do you prefer spring or autumn?

11. Bonks Revenge I believe.

12.Skydiving, deep sea would be my biggest fear.

13. Liara prob.

14. Sword or staff.

15. Autumn by far.

16. What language(s) do you know?

17. How much do you like pasta?

18. Opinion on Benedict Arnold?

19. Do you like pocky?

20. Favorite finger?

16. English and a bit of French.

17. It's gud

18. Don't know much about him.

19. Hell yes, so good.

20. Index.

16. Do you like Star Wars?

17. If you had to read a King Arthur story or a Robin Hood story, which would you pick?

18. Do you watch any sports?

19. Do you play any sports?

20. Have you played any Final Fantasy games?

16. Yes. A lot.

17. King Arthur.

18. Soccer every now and then, mainly MLS or when the Euro or World Cup is on. Hockey only sometimes.

19. Played a lot of soccer but nothing professional. Basketball was fun to play too.

20. Sorta. I've finished IV but have played some of X. The only FF game i've played extensively (and currently) is FFXIV.

22. During the 1882 when America was cracking down on immigration and being incredibly racist about it, President Chester A. Arthur passed this bill called the Chinese Exclusion Act, where all Chinese immigrants were banned from entering the United States. This bill was continually passed up until it was made permanent some time in the first decade of the 1900s. This bill was finally repealed in 1943 when the United States became allies with China. What do you think of this?

23. When studying history, do you prefer to look at war, economics, politics, or all of them? Which do you find the most interesting out of the three?

24. How warlike do you think Ancient Rome was? Were they justified in all of their wars? (I may blow your mind depending on this answer)

25. Are you familiar with the sword technique of Mordhau?

26. are u ok

21. Help I'm already running out of questions

22. What kind of questions do you want to be asked?

23. Who's the first person you'd want to kill in an eimm?

24. Favorite hair color?

25. Does psychology interest you?

22. During the 1882 when America was cracking down on immigration and being incredibly racist about it, President Chester A. Arthur passed this bill called the Chinese Exclusion Act, where all Chinese immigrants were banned from entering the United States. This bill was continually passed up until it was made permanent some time in the first decade of the 1900s. This bill was finally repealed in 1943 when the United States became allies with China. What do you think of this?

23. When studying history, do you prefer to look at war, economics, politics, or all of them? Which do you find the most interesting out of the three?

24. How warlike do you think Ancient Rome was? Were they justified in all of their wars? (I may blow your mind depending on this answer)

25. Are you familiar with the sword technique of Mordhau?

26. are u ok

22. U.S. is as fucked as any other nation, who knew.

23. Generally all of them, don't forget culture/social aspects. Out of all of them, I tend to be more interested in the Political side.

24. Really fucking brutal, they were jingoistic in a sense, But, my main focus is more on how they treated their enemies, etc. They would completely devastate any who defied their law and their tactics involve invoking fear to their neighbors. In this biography about Hannibal was reading (but suddenly stopped, need to continue), It goes into an account about a method the Romans used where when sacking a city, the troops were ordered to kill everyone and everything, including the livestook, so when others come to see this town it would appear there are more dead bodies than there are humans, it helped create an illusion of how powerful and merciless the Romans were to their enemies.

25. I've seen some videos on it before. Clever use of the sword.

26. what

21. Help I'm already running out of questions

22. What kind of questions do you want to be asked?

23. Who's the first person you'd want to kill in an eimm?

24. Favorite hair color?

25. Does psychology interest you?

21. Ask anything you goon

22. cool ones

23. people

24. Brown best, or black, in terms of artificial colours, blue and white is fine.

25. A bit yes, Jung mainly.

Favorite Star Wars?

Why is it your favorite?

I want to say Ep.3 b.c order 66 and just the setting it had and everything, but the execution was understandably mediocre. Return of the Jedi probably, was a good conclusion.

15. How did you feel when you were chosen to do this?

16. Favorite Pokemon Type?

17. How well do you think the new president will do at Nintendo?

18. Can you answer this question with a question?

19. Worst Zelda character?