deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a survival challenge though you could just fail the player if they make the wrong choice in the mid-selection though, so honestly it's only what, three or four shared spells/nons?

I mean survival as in 'hurt and heal'. Forum game.

More power to Zak, he can do what he wants. But she truly is irrelevant. Better her than Youki and Myouren, though. She's actually a woman. :smug:

EDIT: Oh, and more power to Proto, I guess.

OMG, thank you so much for saying that

My point is that compared to other Stage 4 bosses, the Prismrivers aren't faring too well. Heck, in a recent survival game on Eientei, I tried to argue to split the Prismrivers apart (Lunasa, Merlin, Lyrica), but they wouldn't let it happen. But the Tsukumos were split apart under the basis 'they're fought separately'.

Which is kind of BS because you can also fight the Prismrivers separately. They have their own unique spell cards, after all. And they have their own names. It's bullshit really.

I don't remember exactly but don't you usually fight just one, player-character depending, and they only all get together for a spellcard or two during a fight?

now you know why I don't bother with HnHs anymore lol

I tried shifting my way through it and I found a good rhythm going, but I just slipped and that's that. Anyways, I started off with Marisa/Alice and I once tried Youmu/The other girl, Yukiko? I tried the others, but I can't stand slow characters, so I'm sticking with the Magic team.

Yukiko? I tried the others, but I can't stand slow characters, so I'm sticking with the Magic team.

Yuyuko, but you were close!

Also yeah, movement speeds are definitely one of the things that really takes getting used to, but Alice will really struggle in some card fights. For instance, I must have tried Dragon's Necklace a couple hundred times before managing to cap it, her beam is just so narrow, there's almost no spread at all.

OMG, thank you so much for saying that

I don't remember exactly but don't you usually fight just one, player-character depending, and they only all get together for a spellcard or two during a fight?

now you know why I don't bother with HnHs anymore lol

Reimu -> Lunasa

Marisa -> Lyrica

Sakuya -> Merlin

Two nonspells from the respective sister, and then you fight them all in a spell. The one you damage the most is the one that uses the next nonspell and spell. After those, their together for the remainder of the fight with two spells.

oh fuck, you're not serious, they refused to split them up for a HnH!?

...my sides ...approaching orbit

I was so annoyed. XD

HAHAPLEASEDON'TKILLME.COM

Is this where I should download SWR, because the part where they say the characters have all their spell cards seems haxxed to me.

Edited by Floral Pattern

Tbh of the IN Stage 4 bosses Reimu is far more trick based. The tricks are mostly easy, though.

Marisa is the skill based one.

IN in general is a very trick based game tbh.

Edit: also ULiL is best fighter and best game so.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Is this where I should download SWR, because the part where they say the characters have all their spell cards seems haxxed to me.

Yeeeeah, don't post links like that here. ><

Edited by Zeems

Reimu -> Lunasa

Marisa -> Lyrica

Sakuya -> Merlin

Two nonspells from the respective sister, and then you fight them all in a spell. The one you damage the most is the one that uses the next nonspell and spell. After those, their together for the remainder of the fight with two spells.

Pretty much that. Still, it sounds stupid. Did they include Yoshika because you fight her alongside Seiga or something dumb? XD

Please edit that url out of your post, its against the rules and I dont want to see you banned

Yeeeeah, don't post links like that here. ><

You need to edit your post too Edited by Zak Something

I remember posting a link and Bal banned me for two weeks. :v

Pretty much that. Still, it sounds stupid. Did they include Yoshika because you fight her alongside Seiga or something dumb? XD

No, they didn't. I should've really kicked their asses, though.

Oh, by the way, isn't all of the character interaction in Touhou just a few (kind of awkward) lines of dialogue? Where do these character fandoms come from, for example Layla's? She doesn't even appear, yet she has fans?

Am confused, help.