New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

Delete score.dat to start fresh

Thank you mom.

Oh, I still have a little more time until I get Keine, sigh. Also, I still don't know how to get the Aki Sisters, I think you have to trade one of them?
Also, any suggestions for my third party member?
Edited by Floral Pattern

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the trade evolutions are gotten by using a Chrome Shard from Lilycove's department store.

id tell you to use Layla but she's a lategame mon. uhh how far are you?

All the trade evolutions are gotten by using a Chrome Shard from Lilycove's department store.

id tell you to use Layla but she's a lategame mon. uhh how far are you?

Omg bless you.

Um, I went through Meteor Falls and I'll be going to Mt.Chimney. My Chibi Alice and Chibi Meiling are in their mid-thirties I think.

i need to stop being lazy and make a todp sprite for Layla.

Omg bless you.

Um, I went through Meteor Falls and I'll be going to Mt.Chimney. My Chibi Alice and Chibi Meiling are in their mid-thirties I think.

ohhh. Eirin is at Meteor Falls and if you use a support shart (Helper Eirin is really good) or if you go back to the route with the raining ash and the really awesome musicn you can find Yumeko. they're both really good.

i need to stop being lazy and make a todp sprite for Layla.

ohhh. Eirin is at Meteor Falls and if you use a support shart (Helper Eirin is really good) or if you go back to the route with the raining ash and the really awesome musicn you can find Yumeko. they're both really good.

Eh...I guess I'll take Yumeko then.

Wee, MoF is fun and it feels more fresh and "cool" compared to the EoSD, PCB and IN. I like the color-coded fairies which I don't think were in the older ones and MarisaA is very fun with her familiars.

I got a Swift Shard and now I have a Speed Meiling, she's cool, but her energy ball thing irks me, they should have made it rounder.

Edited by Floral Pattern

Why are you using MoF Marisa A

I'm not sure what's worse between her and Reimu C tbh.

B-But she has those neat green circle things and you can arrange them any way you want. ; -;

I'd actually suggest a Link's Awakening hack i've been playing, but it requires glitching in dungeons (as in the kind that fucks up tile properties and thus are extremely likely to get stuck or OUT OF THE DUNGEON ENTIRELY) and therefore actually isn't fun at all.

I'd actually suggest a Link's Awakening hack i've been playing, but it requires glitching in dungeons (as in the kind that fucks up tile properties and thus are extremely likely to get stuck or OUT OF THE DUNGEON ENTIRELY) and therefore actually isn't fun at all.

Why not just play Link's Awakening.

Why not just play Link's Awakening.

ive already beaten Link's Awakening with no lives and i assume Zeem has as well.

i tried a 3 hearts challenge for it too but you actually need to pick up the heart the boss drops to actually leave the boss room too.