37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Yoshika's theme

um

Yeah. Things I expected to like was not that. But I like it - a lot. It's got a nice rhythm to it.

The more you listen to a piece the more you like it and the more you like it the more you listen to it.

Just let it happen.

I mean the more I listened to UN Owen Is Her the more I didn't like it :u

Plain Asia is best theme.

I am in a very bad mood.

I apologize for using that word in a sentence, but I can't stop myself when I'm mad. wwwww

Not trying to derail the thread, but you kinda CAN stop yourself when you're mad. If you tried.

But anyway, not trying to derail the thread.

Yeah. Things I expected to like was not that. But I like it - a lot. It's got a nice rhythm to it.

Fair enough.

Not trying to derail the thread, but you kinda CAN stop yourself when you're mad. If you tried.

Why bother trying when the source of my anger is going to continue angering me anyway? I want closure and justice.

That wasn't lashing out at anyone in particular! I merely said something I shouldn't have said that offended Zak, and I'm sorry for that.

Is the fandom really that annoying to you? Idk i learned to tune them out...

The fandom is a cesspool of idiocy and morons (not the entire fandom, but a good number of those that even dare include themselves in it). People that only like the girls and don't even bother trying to play the games are the most stupid excuses for fans that I've seen. Merely objectifying the girls and viewing them as nothing more than fap material. How pathetic can one get?

Edited by Zeems

Is the fandom really that annoying to you? Idk i learned to tune them out...

I blame the hacker known as 4chan.

i don't think people like this song enough, though it is very simple

Nah, it is pretty good.

Not the entire fandom is bad. You're part of the fandom.

watch?v=09-VOC9d2dQ

i don't think people like this song enough, though it is very simple

That's a rather nice song. Edited by Towa Herschel

Not the entire fandom is bad. You're part of the fandom.

Yes, I know. I've just seen so much garbage I'm spewing out a lot of my anger and frustration that I bottle up. wwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yes, I know. I've just seen so much garbage I'm spewing out a lot of my anger and frustration that I bottle up. wwwwwwwwwwwwww

If it helps you feel better I'm also not big on that. I admit I got into it before ever having played the games, but I fixed that.

100:2

i'm unstoppable

do my math homework

That wasn't lashing out at anyone in particular! I merely said something I shouldn't have said that offended Zak, and I'm sorry for that.

The fandom is a cesspool of idiocy and morons (not the entire fandom, but a good number of those that even dare include themselves in it). People that only like the girls and don't even bother trying to play the games are the most stupid excuses for fans that I've seen. Merely objectifying the girls and viewing them as nothing more than fap material. How pathetic can one get?

Mm, trust me, I get that. You know I get that...