New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

If it helps you feel better I'm also not big on that. I admit I got into it before ever having played the games, but I fixed that.

Mm, trust me, I get that. You know I get that...

I didn't mean to make both of you upset, or anything, I just get really flared up easily and when I do, everything inside me spills out in a rant of anger lol

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to make both of you upset, or anything, I just get really flared up easily and when I do, everything inside me spills out in a rant of anger lol

I'm not upset. I'm just saying I understand. Don't worry. :3

Touhou fandom may be bad but it beats some of the others I was in.

Gamzee_Makara.png

oh how i loathe thee

I'm not upset. I'm just saying I understand. Don't worry. :3

Touhou fandom may be bad but it beats some of the others I was in.

Gamzee_Makara.png

oh how i loathe thee

Ah, okay. Goodie. :3

Doesn't seem as bad as Undertale tbh

I have a Sanae shrine -w-

I mean I don't play the games yet.

Well Ein will lend me his EoSD game. I still want DDC though. Mostly because waifu aka most favourite character ever.

I mean I don't play the games yet.

Well Ein will lend me his EoSD game. I still want DDC though. Mostly because waifu aka most favourite character ever.

I know, I'm just mentioning I have a Sanae shrine. Like the crazy fanboy I am.

I'm going to purchase a copy of UFO for keepsake. I already have all the games on my laptop.

i'll probably forget it after a nights sleep or W/E So yeh.

I mostly play Touhoumon am i a scrublord

Ah, okay. Goodie. :3

Doesn't seem as bad as Undertale tbh

we gon fite i like undertale

But Homestuck is pretty bad. Very bad.

It's probably the worst fandom when you combine it as a whole compared to stuff like Steven Universe-driving-a-girl-to-near-suicide.

It's... weird.

sorry i don't do math hw for dorks

</3

i'll probably forget it after a nights sleep or W/E So yeh.

Same.

we gon fite i like undertale

But Homestuck is pretty bad. Very bad.

It's probably the worst fandom when you combine it as a whole compared to stuff like Steven Universe-driving-a-girl-to-near-suicide.

It's... weird.

There's nothing wrong with Undertale, but the fandom...oh my.

Heh, I never got into it or seen the fanbase, so I dunno much about Homestuck.

Oh yeah, I heard about that.

Same.

There's nothing wrong with Undertale, but the fandom...oh my.

Heh, I never got into it or seen the fanbase, so I dunno much about Homestuck.

Oh yeah, I heard about that.

I've gotten involved in so many bad fandoms I no longer care anymore. lmao

lmao @@@ n00bs, LOoLL XD

i'm just gonna sneak in a remix to make my posts touhou relevant

i unironically enjoy the jester aesthetic.a game is make 100x better with a jester.

i also unironically enjoy her

I know, I'm just mentioning I have a Sanae shrine. Like the crazy fanboy I am.

I'm going to purchase a copy of UFO for keepsake. I already have all the games on my laptop.

Oh lol.

Go go go do it.

I've gotten involved in so many bad fandoms I no longer care anymore. lmao

Best you can do is stick with your friends w

Oh lol.

Go go go do it.

I will! I think I can get it for a reasonable price on Amazon.

PoFV are not standard danmaku Touhou games, I agree, but they're still most definitely "real" Touhou games. Heck, they're still proper danmaku games, like ISC and GFW, making them closer to standard Touhou than even StB or DS, while games like HRtP and the fighting games are way off.

I disagree about STB/DS, personally. If there were a PC-98 fighter though, I guarantee you it would have been mauled in the poll as well, though.

You're better than me, no denying it.

Didn't you like, NM PCB Ex with a great score that I couldn't even fall within 20% of? And some more amazing IN Ex and stuff? I mean, sure, maybe I have more Hard 1ccs and a few Lunatics, but I only won those through silly factors like clever bomb spammage and you probably didn't even try most of those quite seriously. Plus, we both know that I care about Ex stages more than anything else, and you can't claim that you're worse than me in that aspect. Sorry, Annie-senpai, but I need to train harder to become as good at my beloved Ex stages as you are.

No Septette for the Dead Princess is bad

This basically means that the absence of Septette for the Dead Princess is bad. No Septette => Bad. Although I don't love Septette THAT much to declare that it's absence is a bad thing, I do find it to be a great theme.

(Yes, I am a grammar nazi, please punctuate your sentences properly if you don't want me to be a jerk about it, I am sorry for being the terrible person that I am)

Worst final boss theme tbh.

I suppose you're trying to demonstrate that final boss themes are generally so amazing that something as beautiful as Septette is the "worst" of them. While I don't agree that Septette is the outright worst, I will concede that it's on the lower side of the ladder as far as final boss themes are concerned (since they're generally awesome)

please stop posting permanently

I can't imagine Ema saying this

I just can't

Tonton plz

Change your avatar or stop messing with my imagination

did sakuya kill your parents or something

I blame Javex for Annie's strong feelings

"-1 please simplify your fractions" -math teacher ike

INTEGRITY

Have I ever told you about how much I love you?

And that you are an amazing and wonderful person and I don't understand why anybody could possibly dislike you?

Your mere presence in life has been a great blessing for me

Thank you for that

I disagree about STB/DS, personally. If there were a PC-98 fighter though, I guarantee you it would have been mauled in the poll as well, though.

StB and DS are about as "real" as PoDD, PoFV, GFW, and ISC imo. I can understand disregarding the fighters (though idk if anybody actually does that) due to how different the genre is, but PoDD/PoFV/ISC/GFW/StB/DS should definitely be acknowledged as real Touhou games.

In other news, I love UN Owen Was Her. It's my favorite EoSD theme, and my 2nd favorite boss theme in Touhou (after Faith is for the transient people). I also love Luna Dial, which is my third favorite boss theme in Touhou. Nobody cares about my opinions though, so lol.

Dark Blowhole is my favorite Stage 1 theme, Tiny Clever Commander is my favorite Stage 1 boss theme. I'm sorry, potatoes, even though I love siblings and potatoes, your music themes just weren't quite as amazing.

On a serious note, everybody has a right to their subjective opinions, and while I do most definitely agree that it is very enjoyable to make fun of Annie's opinions due to how amusingly she reacts, well, at some point it does get too far and we should try to be more civilized about it.

Edited by Rainbow

StB and DS are about as "real" as PoDD, PoFV, GFW, and ISC imo. I can understand disregarding the fighters (though idk if anybody actually does that) due to how different the genre is, but PoDD/PoFV/ISC/GFW/StB/DS should definitely be acknowledged as real Touhou games.

When I said I disagreed, perhaps I was not clear. I meant:

real touhou = GFW > STB/DS/(ISC? idk never played it) > Phantasmagoria >>>>> Fighters.