poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao what

You asked me what I prefer and is better to do then touhou and I said Writing stories and creating video games. Creating things>playing games

The second part is when I was triggered. Was that so simple to understand, you octane imbecile?

You asked me what I prefer and is better to do then touhou and I said Writing stories and creating video games. Creating things>playing games

The second part is when I was triggered. Was that so simple to understand, you octane imbecile?

damn you're mad xD

At that moment no lol.

learn how to see the joke

In fact, whoever says when they get mad says they're triggered? Lmao

All I saw was someone taking things way too seriously. ;3

I'm not Zem but feel the easiest official game is ISC, since it's "just one spellcard at a time" and not "Six stages and shit in one sitting"

If you meant whole-numbered games sorry IDFK, uh Mystic Square is the coolest i guess.

lol kek

also Vincent I'm gonna have nothing to do on Thursday what touhou is the easiest I can play

LLS Easy

I don't think anybody can argue against LLS Easy being the easiest. People like ZM-chan and Annie are biased against PC-98s, don't listen to them.

If you really want to restrict it to Windows only, then okay yeah, IN Easy wins imo.

LLS Easy

I don't think anybody can argue against LLS Easy being the easiest. People like ZM-chan and Annie are biased against PC-98s, don't listen to them.

If you really want to restrict it to Windows only, then okay yeah, IN Easy wins imo.

does lotus land story require some high maintenance set up emulator shit though