deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, my failed diplomatic attempts aside, I tried PCB after IN stopped running like EoSD did...It was, eh? It was entirely in Japanese, even though I'm sure I chose the English .exe, it was fun, but harder than IN and I played with SakuyaA I think? She had a huge spread and a homing attack so she was stronk. I reached Alice and I don't know, it wasn't very interesting, maybe it's just because I'm in a bad mood. Chen needs to calm the heck down though, jeez.

Sakuya B master race.

That said, PCB is solid with most of the types, so it's mostly down to preference. I feel like I don't like its music as much as some of the other entries, but maybe I'm remembering.

I'm not sure how it struck you as not interesting though, did you not enjoy the cherry mechanic, the stage segments, or the boss patterns?

PCB's difficulties are not that different from each other. PCB Easy is more like Normal than other games'.

As a result of this, PCB has one of the hardest Easy modes in the series, but one of the easier Lunatics.

Well I didn't get the cherry or border mechanics, I just dove in and I guess the patterns and stuff was interesting, but lately I've had a constant...headache? It doesn't hurt, but I feel tired and I didn't really pay attention. I'll give in another go when I feel better.

What's all the post game stuff in TPDP? I know there's:

-Refights with Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, the Fairy trio, Utsuho, Shou, Yuuka, Yuugi, Medicine, and the Makai bunch.

-Fights with the Yakumos, Shinmyoumaru, Suwako, Alice, and Seiga.

-Kasen's quests

-The Icy Cave w/ Cirno and Letty

Did I forget anything?

Also: lmao my phone tried to correct "Seiga" as "Drugs."

Edited by shinpichu

What's all the post game stuff in TPDP? I know there's:

-Refights with Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, the Fairy trio, Utsuho, Shou, Yuuka, Yuugi, Medicine, and the Makai bunch.

-Fights with the Yakumos, Shinmyoumaru, Suwako, Alice, and Seiga.

-Kasen's quests

-The Icy Cave w/ Cirno and Ketty

Did I forget anything?

Also: lmao my phone tried to correct "Seiga" as "Drugs."

ketty