37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like HM, but I prefer ULiL.

I'll fight you in ULiL if you'd like.

I hafta start my Touhoumon LP and play some of Xenomic's game, after I finish one I'll try learning the fighting ones.

omg: https://www.google.bg/search?q=ulil&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiA5t7LsYzNAhVHaRQKHYC4Dy0Q_AUIBygB&biw=1366&bih=663#tbm=isch&q=boneka+ulil

Edited by Floral Pattern

Also, once all this is over, I'm also planning on making a Touhoumon hack myself, that's pretty much just made only to assist people in getting certain dolls, moves and EV training them. Maybe, maybe not.

Also, once all this is over, I'm also planning on making a Touhoumon hack myself, that's pretty much just made only to assist people in getting certain dolls, moves and EV training them. Maybe, maybe not.

most hacks ive played have stores with every tm, EV hotspots, etc. after the main story though.

Oh wait I can search via url

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13720957

This is the source apparently.

oh neats

bBHizZ6.png?1

Sigh, I still suck.

Also, the Prismriver sisters are evil and mean. ; -;

Wah, why are you playing on Normal...? Did you already 1cc a bunch of games on Easy...?

PCB Stage 4 is pretty tough to get past when you first start out. The stage is almost entirely streaming, and the Prismrivers get really annoying. Especially if you're playing as SakuyaA and have to deal with Merlin's opener...

Wah, why are you playing on Normal...? Did you already 1cc a bunch of games on Easy...?

PCB Stage 4 is pretty tough to get past when you first start out. The stage is almost entirely streaming, and the Prismrivers get really annoying. Especially if you're playing as SakuyaA and have to deal with Merlin's opener...

How did you guess? I was using SakuyaA and Merlin's opener was awful! And no, I haven't beaten a game yet, I just wanted to try getting better at normal and then beating a game on easy.

SakuyaA is still the shot that I would recommend for new players. ReimuB doesn't get aimed knives unfocused. Or 4 bombs/life.

Merlin's opener is very annoying for new players, admittedly, but it's pretty much the only major drawback to using SakuyaA. I would recommend sticking to SakuyaA and learning to get past Merlin's opener (it's not bad if you know how to deal with it) or abusing the tons of bombs that SakuyaA gets more of. Seriously, 15 deaths and 13 bombs indicates pretty terrible bomb management. SakuyaA gets FOUR bombs per life, so you should try to make good use of them!

(btw I personally main MarisaA in PCB but I would still recommend SakuyaA for new players; so this is not a case of me being biased towards my own preferred shot, like with Netherworld or DEMON KNIVES)

Edited by Rainbow

It's PCB though. I don't recall many instances of heavy micrododging that SakuyaA hates. Not in Story Mode, at least...

Also, 4 bombs/life still helps a lot with those instances, regardless.