deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renko on the art for Magical Astronomy makes me think of Sherlock Holmes for some reason.

she should be holding a corncob pipe imo

Edited by shinpichu

sakuya's

knife

shitboxes.

Which shot? And how much resources do you enter / leave stage 4 with? If you enter stage 5 with 4 or 5 lives you should be able to bomb through most of Sakuya and still have enough to deal with Remi.

ive already beaten Link's Awakening with no lives and i assume Zeem has as well.

i tried a 3 hearts challenge for it too but you actually need to pick up the heart the boss drops to actually leave the boss room too.

I got stuck in Links Awakening IIRC, there was nowhere for me to go, and I was too lazy to look up a guide, so I just quit.

Zelda II though.

...i'm not being cute either, I unironically love Zelda II. my nostalgia is too strong.

good taste here at least Edited by Balcerzak

I got stuck in Links Awakening IIRC, there was nowhere for me to go, and I was too lazy to look up a guide, so I just quit.

I was gonna ask how far you werebut then realized there's actually a LOT of points where you can get stuck without a guide.

Basically take the upper-right exit in the Lost Woods, jump North over the pit with the Heart Piece in the center, and go East from that area, it should be there next to an owl statue.