deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the later ones I'm pretty sure are impossible with no item.

Also one of them (Yin-Yang orb I think) reduces your hitbox if its your sub-weapon but those don't become a thing until later on.

I recommend using items to at least get Day 6 unlocked ASAP, because this unlocks subequipment. Three sub items are legal in no items, those being "Bloodthirsty Yin-Yang Orb" which shrinks your hitbox against lasers only due to a glitch, "Tengu's Toy Camera" which ups unfocused speed, and "Cursed Decoy Doll" which gives you more shots. The last in particular is essential, Seija is really weak by default and headsitting with doll sub is the only way your damage is going to be anywhere near decent.

Also one of them (Yin-Yang orb I think) reduces your hitbox if its your sub-weapon but those don't become a thing until later on.

People have gotten 75/75 No items.

Not me though, I've only done 62/75

Not literally impossible, but are very difficult to No-Item. The most notable example is Remilia's Fitful Nightmare which has dethroned Mokou's Non8 as being the second fastest Touhou attack. But it's a regular static pattern, so certain superplayers have captured it No-Items, but it's really difficult to pull off.

I'm curious about how it arose though

It arose because it's Elle, LOL.

We should ask Elle why she started calling Annie Georgina.

I predict an answer in the likeness of: "BABOON

SMELL YOUR OWN FARTS

IT'S GOOD FOR YOU"

Wriggle's last spell is easy on every difficulty but Loony. Just get in her face and move around her.

...Georgina, don't crush my dreams like that, I feel proud of something for once. ; -;

I even managed to capture Wriggle's Last Spell without even trying to get the Time needed for it! Yay for me. :3

Heh, nice!

> 20 bombs

You are getting better at not wasting your deaths, good job! Where did you Game Over at?

Wriggle's last spell is easy on every difficulty but Loony. Just get in her face and move around her.

I have never actually tried this and I'm unsure if this is actually easier for most players. Yes, I know it's easier for you but this is the kind of thing that you're more comfortable with but other players may not be.

...Georgina, don't crush my dreams like that, I feel proud of something for once. ; -;

You should be proud, just ignore her~

Heh, nice!

> 20 bombs

You are getting better at not wasting your deaths, good job! Where did you Game Over at?

I have never actually tried this and I'm unsure if this is actually easier for most players. Yes, I know it's easier for you but this is the kind of thing that you're more comfortable with but other players may not be.

You should be proud, just ignore her~

Go try it. It's literally moving in circles with practically no dodging involved.

The Lunatic version is only harder due to the extra inner ring, but it's still completely doable.

It definitely is easier.

so i was gonna do a randomized run of AW but like even the randomizer wanted nothing to do with that shit.

Aichiya probably messed a lot with the new moves and dolls so it's probably way messier than a vanilla game or Purple.

Heh, nice!

> 20 bombs

Where at? Marisa of course, as always. '; -;

And yeah, I guess it's an easy spell, but it's still something...