New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

Cut that out.

Let new players play anything they want and see if they can get into it.

Uh, cut what out? I just said I wouldn't recommend it to a new player. If she wants to play SA, that's up to her. I wasn't opposing that or anything, but I did express that I wouldn't recommend SA to a new player. Or are you annoyed that I wasn't actively encouraging her to play SA like I did with PoFV...?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a ton for the info on PoFV, it was actually pretty fun this time around, but unlocking all the characters sounds like so much work. ; -; Also, playing against Sakuya sucks with her random knives.

mfw shoddy is absolutely empty

Edited by Floral Pattern

Uh, cut what out? I just said I wouldn't recommend it to a new player. If she wants to play SA, that's up to her. I wasn't opposing that or anything, but I did express that I wouldn't recommend SA to a new player. Or are you annoyed that I wasn't actively encouraging her to play SA like I did with PoFV...?

The thing is, I think that we should recommend everything to AT LEAST try out.

If I listened to people telling me not to do UFO back then...who knows what would've happened. :P

Ah, how naive I was back then.

This sucks.

I cleared UFO Hard and still think it's really tough.

/patpats Ice

You can do it, you are the second best player among players I consider myself close to!

Uh, didn't he already clear it...?

I have confidence in you!

More than I do in myself, anyway...

I have confidence in you! UFO Hard can wait, but I'm sure you can clear other Hard Modes now and eventually get UFO too!

Yeah, pretty certain Glac can do some of the hard modes.

She already cleared a few. I knew she cleared IN Hard like last year but I'm not sure about the other games.

I think she also has most Normals down too. Not sure about SA or LoLK, but probably all the other Normals.

She already cleared a few. I knew she cleared IN Hard like last year but I'm not sure about the other games.

I think she also has most Normals down too. Not sure about SA or LoLK, but probably all the other Normals.

The Normals I have yet to do are EoSD (so BORING), SA (lazy), and LoLK (cheap).

Discounting PC-98s.

The only Hard I've done besides IN Hard is a fangame though... I've done Lunatic in that fangame too, actually...