deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're two different forms and have their own Dairi art. What's the problem with that?

It's like you're implying that the Prismrivers shouldn't be split, either. You fight them all at the same time, as well.

Edited by Zeems

They're two different forms and have their own Dairi art. What's the problem with that?

It's like you're implying that the Prismrivers shouldn't be split, either. You fight them all at the same time, as well.

But this is literally the same person, just someone who has three different forms. (But they don't even include the third form in the sort like ?????)

It's like a Fire Emblem sort where you include Tiki (dragon) and Tiki (human).

But this is literally the same person, just someone who has three different forms. (But they don't even include the third form in the sort like ?????)

It's like a Fire Emblem sort where you include Tiki (dragon) and Tiki (human).

Don't worry about it, fam. They're both gonna do poorly anyway

turns out i did get a virus somewhere along the line because i keep getting a folder called boost_interprocess in my ProgramData folder that respawns when i turn the wireless on my laptop on (i read some cloud storage programs use it but i dont really use any) so HOORAYYYY.

have a pre-reformat sort (as it turns out Google translate functions as a decent proxy)

ZpbXr3U.png

Huh, I didn't know you were a Remilia fan. Or that anyone could rival Layla for you, haha.

I dont talk about her as much (she doesn't really need me to unlike Layla) but yeah.

i actually am torn between using a pic of Remi as my next avy after this fad or gay Hecatia. probably the latter.

also apparently Avast uses cloud services now so thatd be it. thanks antivirus for making me think i have a virus

I respect your tastes still, but that doesn't change the fact that as far as Stage 1 bosses go, Wriggle is pretty meh!

you can't back out of this one