deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only done MoF and UFO. XP I don't really feel like doing the other games, though I can definitely do SA and DDC if I wanted to. All the others, too, even LoLK if I actually cared to learn that game.

MoF LNB wasn't too bad. It took me about a month to get, though, since first LNB and all that.

And then there's UFO which only took me a couple days. XP I'm weird

Aye, I really like the Ys series. :3

I couldn't really get into Trails in the Sky, but maybe I'll give it another go at some point.

A lot of people seem to not really get into it at first but really end up liking it by the end, so definitely do it. I started with Falcom through their Ys games on Steam, but Trails ended up becoming my favorite series.

Also look forward to Xanadu Next releasing on Steam soon if you never tried it before through the Japanese version/fanpatch

A lot of people seem to not really get into it at first but really end up liking it by the end, so definitely do it. I started with Falcom through their Ys games on Steam, but Trails ended up becoming my favorite series.

Thing is, how long does it take to become interesting? I already have ~13 hours on record. =/

Also look forward to Xanadu Next releasing on Steam soon if you never tried it before through the Japanese version/fanpatch

Can't say I've ever even heard of it. What's it about?

On that note, I guess I should post an updated Touhou sorter list for the three people that care, but I'd rather avoid incurring Integrity's wrath. :V

Thing is, how long does it take to become interesting? I already have ~13 hours on record. =/

Can't say I've ever even heard of it. What's it about?

On that note, I guess I should post an updated Touhou sorter list for the three people that care, but I'd rather avoid incurring Integrity's wrath. :V

well it is a long RPG and that depends on what you need to consider it interesting :v

Do you remember where you were in those 13 hours?

It's another Falcom ARPG from around the same time as Ys Felghana, Ys Origin, etc. (2005 to be more specific)

It's much more different, more notably being more slow paced and having some more customization and a more distinct artstyle

It also has great music as always

I could try to say more but I'm not good at that and being on my phone doesn't help :v

Do it, do it

What are you on about, I've always liked her.

Also I should redo the sort because Ringo should be higher. Lazy

well it is a long RPG and that depends on what you need to consider it interesting :v

Well, something actually interesting happening would be a start. :V

Do you remember where you were in those 13 hours?

Nah, I don't really remember; it's been quite a while since I played it. If I remember correctly, my party (still consisting of the initial three characters) was approaching Lv20 or something and I was still busy doing the quadrillion fetch quests the guild wants you to do if you like to 100% your games.

It's another Falcom ARPG from around the same time as Ys Felghana, Ys Origin, etc. (2005 to be more specific)

It's much more different, more notably being more slow paced and having some more customization and a more distinct artstyle

It also has great music as always

I could try to say more but I'm not good at that and being on my phone doesn't help :v

Sounds interesting enough. Maybe I'll look it up when I'm done with the latest Neptunia game. :V

Oh yeah, and here's my updated Touhou sorter list for those two and a half people that care. :V

touhousorter2016jfssr.png

Wriggle actually didn't place quite as bad as I thought she would. I guess in the end I'm just indifferent towards her. :V