deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fera changed the artist from an Alphys one to a newer artist.

tbh I like the newer art style but the new Sorter removed Layla and Myouren and Youki and that is absolutely unacceptable

Oh yeah, and here's my updated Touhou sorter list for those two and a half people that care. :V

touhousorter2016jfssr.png

Wriggle actually didn't place quite as bad as I thought she would. I guess in the end I'm just indifferent towards her. :V

ayyy nice Ray

Well, something actually interesting happening would be a start. :V

what, estelle getting a boy for present in the first 2 seconds wasn't enough :v

Nah, I don't really remember; it's been quite a while since I played it. If I remember correctly, my party (still consisting of the initial three characters) was approaching Lv20 or something and I was still busy doing the quadrillion fetch quests the guild wants you to do if you like to 100% your games.

you seem to still be on chapter 1 looking by your achievements and that, i'd say the story gets rolling by the end of chapter 2 (and there's one unrelated scene in that chapter which is just great too before that) but you should be close to meeting best character

try to keep doing the quests, but don't stress yourself over getting 100%, there's some stuff that you're still likely to miss if you're not using a guide

more recent games are more lenient with missables (a bit too much imo, but ymmv)

Sounds interesting enough. Maybe I'll look it up when I'm done with the latest Neptunia game. :V

well there isn't even a date for release yet, but XSEED tends to announce those a week in advance so :v

have hub town theme because why not

idk if we should continue this discussion here since this is still 2hu thread :v

we can move to unofficial Falcom thread aka fe4 thread if you want

Edited by Tonton

TFW when everyone gets comments from everyone on their sorter and me getting one comment was more than last time

I actually legit didn't see your sort, sorry

Well, something actually interesting happening would be a start. :V

Nah, I don't really remember; it's been quite a while since I played it. If I remember correctly, my party (still consisting of the initial three characters) was approaching Lv20 or something and I was still busy doing the quadrillion fetch quests the guild wants you to do if you like to 100% your games.

Sounds interesting enough. Maybe I'll look it up when I'm done with the latest Neptunia game. :V

Oh yeah, and here's my updated Touhou sorter list for those two and a half people that care. :V

Wriggle actually didn't place quite as bad as I thought she would. I guess in the end I'm just indifferent towards her. :V

Nice to see that your old favorites are still in the top ten. What's your beef with Hecatia though...?

pc98 style

I've heard this before but it's always great!

Zun should just go back to composing everything with a pc98 soundfont IMO

Yes, yes, he should.

/me saddened to see Kosuzu rock-bottom.

I actually don't even know who she is (isn't she from ZUN's written works?). She certainly never showed up in any of the games I left checked.

...checking the Wiki, apparently she shows up in the crowd in Hopeless Masquerade. xD

no HRTP

go home

I still haven't gotten around to it. :<

what's up with the art in this sorter

I actually like the new art much better than the alphes-styled art it used to use. I can't deal with the way alphes colors their art.

what, estelle getting a boy for present in the first 2 seconds wasn't enough :v

I have higher standards than that. :V

you seem to still be on chapter 1 looking by your achievements and that, i'd say the story gets rolling by the end of chapter 2 (and there's one unrelated scene in that chapter which is just great too before that) but you should be close to meeting best character

try to keep doing the quests, but don't stress yourself over getting 100%, there's some stuff that you're still likely to miss if you're not using a guide

more recent games are more lenient with missables (a bit too much imo, but ymmv)

Permanent missables are something I really dislike in games, so yeah, trying to keep up with everything in this game in order to avoid missing anything started to feel like a chore rather quickly and probably contributed to me losing interest.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I already missed a couple of things because I remember there was a quest that required me to catch and defeat some rare enemies that I couldn't even damage.

well there isn't even a date for release yet, but XSEED tends to announce those a week in advance so :v

have hub town theme because why not

I'll take a listen when I find the time to~

idk if we should continue this discussion here since this is still 2hu thread :v

we can move to unofficial Falcom thread aka fe4 thread if you want

I dunno, the FE4 thread moves so fast I find it hard to keep up with it. xD

What's your beef with Hecatia though...?

I actually just don't really know anything about her other than the fact that she wears a silly shirt. I tied her with Doremy (who I hate even more than Tewi) and she never showed up again. That may have been a mistake. :V

words

if you're playing FC to be perfectly honest the story isn't very interesting up until the very last moments of the game. I'd say to really just take in the world itself and the characters. It's a sloooooooooooow game

On the touhou side of things I tried UFO hard for a bit a few days ago. Was very bad could not even get past nazrin's midboss first spell lol.