deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am a user who interested in the Touhou franchise from watching footage of it and looking at its fanart.

And I have some questions about it.

* How many games are there in the franchise?

* Is it possible to play Touhou games on mobile devices? I sadly don't own a PC. And I don't think Touhou games are playable on school computers.

* Is there a official manga about Touhou?

* Is there any upcoming Touhou games in the future?

15 in the main series so far, 24 if you count official spin-offs.

Yes, several in fact. Some of them are still on-going.

Most likely, yes.

It's pretty much tradition at this point for ZUN to announce new entries in the main series during May, complete with a playable demo (up to and including Stage 3), and then release the finished game in August. He releases a new title every 2-3 years on average.

Hello, I am a user who interested in the Touhou franchise from watching footage of it and looking at its fanart.

* Is it possible to play Touhou games on mobile devices? I sadly don't own a PC. And I don't think Touhou games are playable on school computers.

15 mainline, 9 side games (fighters and shmup-likes)

not any way that i know of

several

every year!

5 PC-98 games, 15 main series games, 9 official spin-offs.

Not possible to play the games on mobile devices from what I know of (and why would you). Depends on the school computer, though.

A bunch of them. Some examples include Silent Sinner in Blue and Forbidden Scrollery.

Let's wait to see what ZUN comes up with.

watch?v=wgb3p5OgG04

junko

What's up with the back to select bug?

Might be some fangames, but no ZUN-made ones

The only official one coming up is a PlayStation 4 port of ULiL in Japan iirc.

There are several fangames released constantly at conventions like Reitaisai and Comiket.

8rRoewT.png

I don't know what I did to break Elly, but I somehow broke Elly. Someone should make a Danmakufu script as insane as whatever happened here.

Edited by Crystalized Silver

8rRoewT.png

I don't know what I did to break Elly, but I somehow broke Elly. Someone should make a Danmakufu script as insane as whatever happened here.

that actually looks like that cloning thing computers sometimes do when there's not a real background

that actually looks like that cloning thing computers sometimes do when there's not a real background

I guess I bombed away the background, because it happened when I bombed at the start of the fight when the tiles are flying off

I promise, I won't shit post again.

@New Person

There aren't any official Touhou mobile games, but there are a few touhou-inspired shmups (shoot-'em-up games). There are like a bajillion hacks of games that Touhou-fise them and all phones should be able to run GBA and so on emulators fine. I highly suggest Touhoumon, it's fun, cute, refreshing, unique and will teach you the characters.

Some memes are okay but things like Cirno memes and Yukkuris can go.

The Yukkuris I can understand, but what's wrong with Cirno memes? Most of them are amusing to some extent; it's just when people take it too far that it gets annoying (or when they're obviously forced), but that's true for any meme or joke.