New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

The Yukkuris I can understand, but what's wrong with Cirno memes? Most of them are amusing to some extent; it's just when people take it too far that it gets annoying (or when they're obviously forced), but that's true for any meme or joke.

It's basically as Zak put it, Cirno tends to get defined by her memes whenever she appears in fanwork.

It really soured my opinion of Cirno as a whole tbh.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's basically as Zak put it, Cirno tends to get defined by her memes whenever she appears in fanwork.

Ah, well, that is true...

The issue here is that ZUN himself pretty much started the Cirno memes, so considering they're "canon" by some definition, it's unlikely people will let go of them.

YUKKURI ABUSE

Oh dear, don't even start with that...

Ah, well, that is true...

The issue here is that ZUN himself pretty much started the Cirno memes, so considering they're "canon" by some definition, it's unlikely people will let go of them.

Oh dear, don't even start with that...

Which honestly just makes them worse for me.

yes, but

less shitty memes

more gameplay

:)

i appreciate the hard work you do with the Lunatic no bomb etc clears but speaking for myself i can't keep up with that, i literally struggle on Easy so i feel left out and junk when that kind of talk is all that goes on.. Edited by Zak Something

more gameplay

I would occasionally play Touhou, but then I remember that LoLK exists and that I still haven't 1cc'd it on Legacy mode because drawing inspiration from I Wanna Be The Guy was a disgustingly bad design choice, get incredibly perturbed, and choose to play an actually fun game instead.

I don't really like Cirno memes, but I genuinely like her, but I don't think she should be defined by her memes in fanworks. Yukkuris are cute and should not be hurt, I hate yukkuri abuse, it's so gross and wrong and probably fetishistic.

Also, I'm in a discord chat with the creator and developer of Touhoumon Faith and Prayer and he has spent around 5 years on it.

Like, jeez.

this is fine, but stuff like trolling is really negative, and unlike shitposting, rarely funny for other people.

we had issues with that and the skype invaders a few months ago etc etc it's not good

i wasn't even trolling anyone but myself with my remarks back then. I have really really bad self esteem and self-depricate a LOT so...

Who and/or what is this skypeshit you speak of?

*unzips* this skypeshit ;)))))))))

but being serious i think there a few posters that were clearly from another site coming in here just to meme

i don't remember too much of it myself but it was pretty unfunny, tbh

*unzips* this skypeshit ;)))))))))

but being serious i think there a few posters that were clearly from another site coming in here just to meme

i don't remember too much of it myself but it was pretty unfunny, tbh

Oh, you mean with Can't Stump the Trump and stuff?

Yeah, that was dumb.