deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MoF is still evil imo because making the final bosd harder on Easy but giving you a bad ending anyways

for the love of christ

the endings are NOT a big deal

if it bothers you so much don't play MoF or EoSD on Easy

Pfft, endings matter to me because I think the art there is cute.

That's cool and all, but in the grand scheme of things, they're small compared to everything else.

The music is nice, though, to hear after you achieve something.

I just think that worrying about good/bad endings is nonsensical, and complaining about them won't do you any good. So it'd be neat for you to try out a difficulty higher than Easy to get the ending you desire.

i mean i get that my complaining is annoying, but i really am not physically capable of playing anything above easy. i'll do a runthrough of normal mode on something and show you after i'm done with a paper but its embarassingly awful.

i felt the same way

and to this day I still feel incompetent for never being able to 1cc SA Lunatic.

it's all relative, and unless you focus on your mindset more than your results you'll never find acheivement in ANYTHING, or at least, very short lived senses of acheivement.

Maybe that's why I still haven't 1cc'd TD normal, too worried about unlocking extra. One day I just casually picked Sanae and made it to stage 6. I realized it and started to mess up, even panicking against Miko.

Ignored and forgotten ahh

Emerald no stop thats my thing :c

Hey man, no one's expecting instant results of anything. Just do your best and it'll all be alright.

i felt the same way

and to this day I still feel incompetent for never being able to 1cc SA Lunatic.

it's all relative, and unless you focus on your mindset more than your results you'll never find acheivement in ANYTHING, or at least, very short lived senses of acheivement.

i probably do need to relax a bit on it if anything. thanks for the advice guys.

MoF can be tough if you actually try to deal with the spells the way you're supposed to, but you can literally just bomb all of them past Stage 1 and still get to Kanako with more than enough lives left as long as you don't get slaughtered by Stage 4's stage portion too hard. Just make sure to be close to the boss when bombing (so they immediately are inside the bomb circle) or you'll need more than one bomb per spellcard, which of course is much less feasible.

The only things you can't really cheese are the stages themselves (you'll run out of power) and Mountain of Faith / Virtue of Wind God, and Mountain of Faith honestly doesn't get any easier than on Normal (which most definitely doesn't mean it's easy, but with a couple of lives in stock you should be able to do it).

As far as the stages go, Reimu A deals with them really well, as does Marisa A to a lesser extent.