deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reality it doesn't matter which game you start out with. Every game is a viable option as they all test your skills and knowledge of the games. IN most certainly does not lack dodging, just like any other game doesn't.

If you really wanted a recommendation I would maybe recommend PCB as that game probably has the most resources in all of the games, and it also has a border system that allows you to take even more hits. LoLK might also be an okay suggestion due to the PointDevice mode, allthough the normal mode in that game is significantly harder than in the other games.

In reality it doesn't matter which game you start out with. Every game is a viable option as they all test your skills and knowledge of the games. IN most certainly does not lack dodging, just like any other game doesn't.

If you really wanted a recommendation I would maybe recommend PCB as that game probably has the most resources in all of the games, and it also has a border system that allows you to take even more hits. LoLK might also be an okay suggestion due to the PointDevice mode, allthough the normal mode in that game is significantly harder than in the other games.

DDC gives you waaaaaay more than PCB

DDC gives you waaaaaay more than PCB

True. DDC is a pretty flooded game with resources. the patterns are just harder than PCB.

However, don't underestimate how many borders you can get and break in that game. You may even get more resources than DDC if you counted it.

In any event, LoLK gives the most resources out of the games, with the player able to get MAX lives at Ringo of all places!

Edited by Aquasword12

True. DDC is a pretty flooded game with resources. the patterns are just harder than PCB.

However, don't underestimate how many borders you can get and break in that game. You may even get more resources than DDC if you counted it.

In any event, LoLK gives the most resources out of the games, with the player able to get MAX lives at Ringo of all places!

DDC patterns are easier on Easy/Normal. Like WAY easier. In fact, DDC Easy is in strong competition with IN Easy for easiest mode in the series just because it gives way more on top of easy patterns. Seija takes getting used to, but she's not bad when you get the hang of the gimmick.

LoLK also is a strong contender for hardest Easy and hardest Normal. The other contender for hardest Easy is PCB, and hardest normal maybe UFO/SA.

Is PCB Easy REALLY considered the hardest? I honestly couldn't imagine that. But I've never played Easy mode, so I wouldn't know.

I skipped it because I didn't want two bunnies laughing at me for doing so.

Still, my point stands that it doesn't really matter which game you start with. They all share a similar skillset, although some games have more focus on dodging and others have more focus on memorization.

Edited by Aquasword12

Is PCB Easy REALLY considered the hardest? I honestly couldn't imagine that. But I've never played Easy mode, so I wouldn't know.

Still, my point stands that it doesn't really matter which game you start with. They all share a similar skillset, although some games have more focus on dodging and others have more focus on memorization.

From my experience it isn't true that it doesn't matter which game you start with, although I spent my first couple months trying out about 5 different touhou games before deciding on the ones I liked.

PCB Easy is very similar to PCB normal. The difficulty curve between the two is low, but PCB Easy is above average by Easy standard as a result.

I still have yet to get a Lunatic 1cc, but I hope to get one soon. I was gonna go for PCB or MoF, since they seem to be the most approachable.

PCB Lunatic is definitely one of the easiest Lunatics. I recommend ReimuB or one of Sakuya's shot types. MarisaA would be good, but the two bombs per life may be off-putting.

MoF Lunatic is also one of the easier ones, but don't bombspam so much that you'll find yourself with low power quite a bit.