deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with Orin is that a lot of her attacks are usually either boring or stupid.

The first non is pathetic

The first spell is actually quite fun to do. Just start above her and then move down below her to misdirect the zombie fairies.

The second non is pathetic

The second spell is...pretty boring.
The third non is kinda fun, but annoying to do.
The penultimate spell is awful and it's not fun at all
The final spell is a mess

SA Extra is the best Extra in the series

How come the poll is about Imperishable Night, I mean it is good and all, but PC98 is where it's at, bitches! You can't hate pc98 you just can't, every character in pc98 is good, the mechanics of each games are way better than the shit called modern touhou, the character cast is objectively better, I mean the first stage bosses aren't fucking furry shit or a fucking fish, they look like normal characters. Let's not forget that asides from HrTP, pc98 had the most care-free atmosphere in the whole series, one of Sara's dialogue after you beat her as Reimu is, "The battle was fun, but losing wasn't!", showing that the characters actually enjoyed sparring and no grudges were involved. The music is also better, there are maybe only 1 or 2 bad tracks in pc98, but that's little compared to the shitfest that modern touhou has. All in all, you have been enlightened that pc98 is superior in every. single. way. No objections.

How come the poll is about Imperishable Night, I mean it is good and all, but PC98 is where it's at, bitches! You can't hate pc98 you just can't, every character in pc98 is good, the mechanics of each games are way better than the shit called modern touhou, the character cast is objectively better, I mean the first stage bosses aren't fucking furry shit or a fucking fish, they look like normal characters. Let's not forget that asides from HrTP, pc98 had the most care-free atmosphere in the whole series, one of Sara's dialogue after you beat her as Reimu is, "The battle was fun, but losing wasn't!", showing that the characters actually enjoyed sparring and no grudges were involved. The music is also better, there are maybe only 1 or 2 bad tracks in pc98, but that's little compared to the shitfest that modern touhou has. All in all, you have been enlightened that pc98 is superior in every. single. way. No objections.

I'll fix the poll after I eat supper. Don't worry shitposter friend, your concerns will be addressed.