deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EoSD Easy is the best to start with so that the mechanics don't feel lame due to not having played good Touhou games before this

Hmmm...

SoEW Easy - Controls terribly

PoDD Easy - Too annoying

LLS Easy - It's really easy (especially with 5 stages only) and the shot types are pretty nice. Relevant mechanics are really simple too.

MS Easy - Not sure how tough this is in Easy, but MS in general is one of the harder games imo

EoSD Easy - 5 stages only, mechanics are simple

PCB Easy - Really hard for Easy standards, which is a shame because imo its mechanics are very easy to get into

IN Easy - Human/youkai duality (important for enemy familiars) can be troublesome for new players to recall and exploit

PoFV Easy - I love PoFV, but don't start with the freaking multiplayer game

MoF Easy - I quite like that it encourages bombspamming, but getting too accustomed to powerbomb mechanics might not be a good idea. Also, Easy Kanako is a jerk.

SA Easy - More powerbomb mechanics, and the game is tough in general. Innocent new players do not deserve to experience Stage 5 hell.

UFO Easy - UFO mechanics are by far the most troublesome for new players to get into, and they're critical for resources

TD Easy - Easy patterns are nice, but lives are scarce and this problem is further amplified by the fact that abusing Trance for purple spirits adds a greater burden for new players

DDC Easy - Auto-collection encouragement is a good thing imo, and being able to get a lot of resources allows players to utilize them more comfortably and appreciate their value.

LoLK Easy - Way too difficult. Do not tough. Yes, that was intentional, sorry.

I think I'd recommend LLS Easy as a first Touhou, especially since it's easier to get into PC-98s without getting too comfortable with Windows games. From the Windows games though, I think EoSD and DDC are good places to start.

Edited by Rainbow

Oh right EoSD doesn't even have a easy mode

IN mechanics actually motivated me more to play it never was confused by them

MoF is provably the most basic one and it is easier in general but fuck that continue system

and I just can't say DDC because I actually find it harder than SA on easy

Edited by Tonton

I'm just saying as a person who doesn't play games in general that was honestly pretty hurtful to me. Being called secondary hurts you know.

I didn't even call you a secondary...and being one isn't even a bad thing. People like what they like.

im farther than yall on the Touhoumon ladder though so nyah.

cool

You make it seem like it is, occasionally.

Not really. My main beef is that people tend to dismiss the games, which is no bueno.

SA Easy Stage 5 is much easier than other difficulties. It only becomes absurd on Normal +

And EoSD is bad in general so

Just stop.

Shadowfrost, tbh i dont even remember anyone ever actually calling you a secondary.

i mean Kalas used to but im pretty sure you two were just joking around.

i remember there were times before the old thread got nuked

i just don't like it when people say "you don't play Touhou? YOURE A FUCKING FAGET"

etc

That's not the point though, and I don't think you take my plight as seriously as you should.

Your plight?

I still wanna play DDC and get owned by my best waifu. Kagerou is prettier than Keine, sorry.

triggered

rekt

Alright. I don't see how it has anything to do with me, anyway, since you yourself decided to cease your friendship with me (kicked me out of your Skype group and it seems your server, as well). :P I can't really help.

Edited by Zeems

@Alicia: Alright, I'm going to break it down.

Kicking someone out of a group you moderate WITHOUT even letting them know what's going on is an example of an irresponsible admin. You don't do shit like that. It's rude, selfish, and uncalled for. If you're going to do that, then you're really not fit to lead any group. Not only did you do it once, but you did it to me THREE times. Twice on Skype and then your Discord server. The reason being? Inactivity. Now usually that's fine and dandy, but I'm positive you just singled me out on that one since you decided that you don't like me all of a sudden. And you won't even explain your reasons. XD My point here is that you can't do shit like that and expect me to always sympathize with you. That's pretty backwards, don't you think?

Anyway, DRC4 was a success. 5 should be amazing as well.

@Alicia: Alright, I'm going to break it down.

Kicking someone out of a group you moderate WITHOUT even letting them know what's going on is an example of an irresponsible admin. You don't do shit like that. It's rude, selfish, and uncalled for. If you're going to do that, then you're really not fit to lead any group. Not only did you do it once, but you did it to me THREE times. Twice on Skype and then your Discord server. The reason being? Inactivity. Now usually that's fine and dandy, but I'm positive you just singled me out on that one since you decided that you don't like me all of a sudden. And you won't even explain your reasons. XD My point here is that you can't do shit like that and expect me to always sympathize with you. That's pretty backwards, don't you think?

I am no leader, I have stated this multiple times. I only do what is fit and just to me.

The reason I don't like you is because you have done the same towards me. I have tried, and tried is put in a hard tone, I have tried to do things with you where we could have fun.

I wanted you to test my game in its early phases, but you stopped wanting to play afterwards, yet you would do other things.

You would never play the game I bought you with the money I could've easily spent on myself, but because I still see you as a person of respect and honor, I gave you it regardless. But yet and still, you wouldn't play it, and put it below other things.

I can apologize for the inactivity, but again, I don't like inactive people that don't pop in every week or so. You don't show up for weeks at a time, and usually it's to say hi to a certain person. IMs exist you know.

End of story: I have wanted to like you, but it seems like the more I try to press and show the things I like to do and show, the more you try to get away to me. To ME, it seems like you're the one who doesn't like me.