deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that Vincent, but what you say is a general opinion by the masses. I however, am not apart of that general opinion.

Clearly you haven't understood that.

why don't you make music and then compare it to the og version

why don't you give me more stuff to feed to my Twitter timeline

please and thank you

did sakuya kill your parents or something

My opinion of Sakuya has nothing to do with my opinion of the song. It's just really all over the place and I hate the instruments the most out of all EoSD instruments.

I mean I actually like Flowering Night for what it's worth.

I wonder what would happen if glack played a game with ike and robin as the main lords and sakuya's theme for every level.

don't forget making every character use axes.

I wonder what would happen if glack played a game with ike and robin as the main lords and sakuya's theme for every level.

Turn it off, eject the cartridge and toss it out into the trash.

Or uninstall it if digital.

I understand that Vincent, but what you say is a general opinion by the masses. I however, am not apart of that general opinion.

Clearly you haven't understood that. why don't you give me more stuff to feed to my Twitter timeline

please and thank you

Sorry, I don't give fap material to a cheating slut who faps to touhou without even playing the games, think they know more about the series than the people who actually play it, and then have the non-existent balls to sass me around, I'm sorry I do not listen to loser requests, so reconsider your life, please and thanks you

Edited by CantStumpTheTrump

Sorry, I don't give fap material to a cheating slut who faps to touhou without even playing the games, think they know more about the series that the people who actually play it, and then have the non-existent balls to sass me around, I'm sorry I do not listen to loser requests, so reconsider your life, please and thanks you

thanks

In all seriousness

Opinions guys

You like Sakuya's theme? Fine, whatever man, but don't expect me to agree. It's at the bottom of my song sort for a reason and stuff.

Musical taste is a subjective thing, so yeah.

My opinion of Sakuya has nothing to do with my opinion of the song. It's just really all over the place and I hate the instruments the most out of all EoSD instruments.

I mean I actually like Flowering Night for what it's worth.

Alright.

Mmhmm.

music is all in the eye of the perciverdo you have more things to tell me or

i wish to display these on my wall, sir shitposter

[4:03:47 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: you can make lube with [4:03:50 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: and I repeat [4:04:00 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: 350ml of water [4:04:15 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: 1 teaspoon of potato starch [4:04:27 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: then stir it [4:04:40 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: then wait for it to cool [4:04:47 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: inside of a bowl

[4:03:47 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: you can make lube with [4:03:50 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: and I repeat [4:04:00 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: 350ml of water [4:04:15 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: 1 teaspoon of potato starch [4:04:27 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: then stir it [4:04:40 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: then wait for it to cool [4:04:47 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: inside of a bowl

this sounds like a thing I would do

too bad this is common knowledge!

i think that in and pcb had the best ost

IN, PCB, MoF and HM for me.

Say what you will about HM gameplay, it had some amazing arranges. And The Lost Emotion. THAT is a powerful final boss theme.