New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

it shouldn't be a shock to anyone that Sanae is the best

but she's too good for tertiaries/secondaries, so they should refrain from liking her since they are simply not worthy

you know who you are

Edited by Zeems

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't.

I feel like debating opinions.

Youmu is far from the best playable character.

Good opinion, that.

Yes.

Yes.

fuck no to the highest degree

I shouldn't, but I am.

Youmu is my personal favorite with Sanae is second and I don't get the hate for Sanae? Well, I do, but I don't agree. I think she's a cool chick.

And Miko is probably my personal favorite overall. Maybe Tenshi.

I shouldn't, but I am.

Youmu is my personal favorite with Sanae is second and I don't get the hate for Sanae? Well, I do, but I don't agree. I think she's a cool chick.

And Miko is probably my personal favorite overall. Maybe Tenshi.

Miko's not a bad character per se, but she's nowhere close to being at the top. Tenshi? I can see that.

People hate Sanae because they're literally retarded. But there's still a lot of people that 'like' Sanae for extremely autistic reasons and they are just as retarded. So I'm weary about who I talk to.

Edited by Zeems

fuck you miko lovers, there is nothing good about her, youmu is not even close to best playable character, and you are unfunny

I do indeed love my Miko.

That last part subjective. Chill and brush down those prickles.

Miko's not a bad character per se, but she's nowhere close to being at the top. Tenshi? I can see that.

People hate Sanae because they're literally retarded. But there's still a lot of people that 'like' Sanae for extremely autistic reasons and they are just as retarded. So I'm weary about who I talk to.

I like Sanae because she has a cute design, cool theme, cool spell cards... and on a superficial way I like snakes a lot and she has that going on.

Her personality ain't bad at all but as dumb as it seems I saw her, thought "awesome snake hair dec" and the rest was history.

Touhou radio alerted me. And I had to let everyone know I hate EOSD.

Okay, not hate, but it's my least favorite of the new gen. I also didn't care for IN.

jesus christ i haven't seen this much bad taste condensed into a single post in a while

jesus christ i haven't seen this much bad taste condensed into a single post in a while

I know. It's probably why my parents beat me every night. Because I don't like EOSD. woe be me

come on not you too...

I like Sanae because she has a cute design, cool theme, cool spell cards... and on a superficial way I like snakes a lot and she has that going on.

Her personality ain't bad at all but as dumb as it seems I saw her, thought "awesome snake hair dec" and the rest was history.

Nice.

come on not you too...

I am in a very bad mood.

I apologize for using that word in a sentence, but I can't stop myself when I'm mad. wwwww

Edited by Zeems

this is some great parenting, send them my regards

I will when I find fake replacements for the teeth they beat out. They don't answer my messages on Facebook anymore.

by the way

Ebony, since you're a nasu person kinda sorta, did you get melty?

Melty was okay. I couldn't get way too into it (weird cause I love fighting games). So I skipped on rebuying it.