CaitlynMellark

Which Anna is the better 3DS Anna?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better 3DS Anna?

• Anna from Fates
    • Anna from Awakening
    • Neither of the Annas
    • Both Annas

Wait... how come her starting stats in your file different from her actual bases? O_O

The Anna with green numbers is the one in the DLC map. Her (and enemies') stats are variable. She is a Lv18 Adventurer between chapter 26&27. If you play this DLC earlier, you will see an Anna with less level.

The Anna that joins us is always a Lv10 Outlaw.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Anna with green numbers is the one in the DLC map. Her (and enemies') stats are variable. She is a Lv18 Adventurer between chapter 26&27. If you play this DLC earlier, you will see an Anna with less level.

The Anna that joins us is always a Lv10 Outlaw.

I know that, I was referring to her lvl 10 outlaw stats.

She's suppose to have 23HP 9STR 11 MAG, 10SKL 14 SPD 15 LCK 6 DEF and 15 RES. but his Anna has 25HP 12 STR 10 MAG 10 SKL 16 SPD 10 DEF and 13 RES

I know that, I was referring to her lvl 10 outlaw stats.

She's suppose to have 23HP 9STR 11 MAG, 10SKL 14 SPD 15 LCK 6 DEF and 15 RES. but his Anna has 25HP 12 STR 10 MAG 10 SKL 16 SPD 10 DEF and 13 RES

Because he has reclassed his Anna to Herb Merchant -_-b

Is someone here jelly of the sexiest ballistician?;)

I want Jake back and I want him to have a (very preferably unmarriable) little Anna as an offspring. Then we can watch Anna give birth to another Anna and the world of FE goes full circle all over again.

Explains why the amount of Anna's exists which are actually the real Anna's and Jake's daughters.

Wait... how come her starting stats in your file different from her actual bases? O_O

Different Anna as Tooru already pointed out!

Explains why the amount of Anna's exists which are actually the real Anna's and Jake's daughters.

Different Anna as Tooru already pointed out!

Kinda doubt that all of them are across the multi-verse. especially when some of the times overlap. But it could very well be true, that they were the Adam and Eve of Anna's, lol

Still...it is intriguing to design Anna this way just to show that to forgive her. -.- It's still a mystery why Jake isn't around anymore even though he'd be an excellent DLC character to make Ballistian his starting class.

Making this game having skinship is something that is what Fire Emblem isn't what it's all about. Sure it's a shipping series, but not to this level. lol ...Or all together...having your M avatar having an S support with her leaves something to tell that this isn't the same Anna from last game since the one from last game is already married! Plus the S support with her is the only way that she can get other skills outside of her class options and can only get Aether with her own class options as her only attack skill. Makes sense since she could use Aether upon Awakening! lol

Still...it is intriguing to design Anna this way just to show that to forgive her. -.- It's still a mystery why Jake isn't around anymore even though he'd be an excellent DLC character to make Ballistian his starting class.

Making this game having skinship is something that is what Fire Emblem isn't what it's all about. Sure it's a shipping series, but not to this level. lol ...Or all together...having your M avatar having an S support with her leaves something to tell that this isn't the same Anna from last game since the one from last game is already married! Plus the S support with her is the only way that she can get other skills outside of her class options and can only get Aether with her own class options as her only attack skill. Makes sense since she could use Aether upon Awakening! lol

Cause he's not important enough. Only diehards really know or care about him. Anna on the other hand, is the unofficial mascot, who appeared on every main game. It's only natural that she's going to continue to be playable from now on.

Also, so far both times the playable Anna can only be paired with the avatar. I guess if we get Anna and Jake both playable in a single game again, that Anna would need to be able to get S rankings or paired endings with other male characters too, not only the avatar. Well, either that, or another game without any pairing mechanics at all, although I think that's extremely unlikely at this point.

Edited by NeonZ

I want Jake back and I want him to have a (very preferably unmarriable) little Anna as an offspring. Then we can watch Anna give birth to another Anna and the world of FE goes full circle all over again.

Fuck, I"m not gonna lie. This idea is kind of precious and I want it to happen.

Fates Anna because I love the Adventurer class.

Little Annas would be adorable.

Edited by ShadowShine

Cause he's not important enough. Only diehards really know or care about him. Anna on the other hand, is the unofficial mascot, who appeared on every main game. It's only natural that she's going to continue to be playable from now on.

Afaik Anna is not in Gaiden.

Besides, having Jake would be legit, IMO. It's because he is for diehards that makes his inclusion as a fanservice unit legit. New fans can think "Cool, a guy with ballistician as him main class!" and older fans can simply enjoy the cameo.

Also, so far both times Anna can only be paired with the avatar. I guess if we get Anna and Jake both playable in a single game again, that Anna would need to be able to get S rankings or paired endings with other male characters too, not only the avatar. Well, either that, or another game without any pairing mechanics at all, although I think that's extremely unlikely at this point.

I would be okay with it. But only if Jake/Anna makes the most OP Little Anna.

Anyway, I'd say it's clear that this Anna is not the Anna from Awakening. She seems to be much sweeter.

Afaik Anna is not in Gaiden.

Besides, having Jake would be legit, IMO. It's because he is for diehards that makes his inclusion as a fanservice unit legit. New fans can think "Cool, a guy with ballistician as him main class!" and older fans can simply enjoy the cameo.

I would be okay with it. But only if Jake/Anna makes the most OP Little Anna.

Anyway, I'd say it's clear that this Anna is not the Anna from Awakening. She seems to be much sweeter.

Considering how big the FE fanbase had grown due to awakening, only like 1 out of like 10,000 would know who Jake is.

Considering how big the FE fanbase had grown due to awakening, only like 1 out of like 10,000 would know who Jake is.

And so? I already explained why he would make sense regardless. Besides it'd be nice to have a DLC unit of the other gender to marry with Femui.

Fates' Anna looks more like a little girl imo... : /

Anyways, I prefer Awakening's Anna just because I'm so use to seeing her more in FE:A. Not really a reason but w/e.

Edit: On second thought, NEITHER because Apotheosis Anna FTW! ROFL XD

Edited by Formerly Colm

Fates' Anna looks more like a little girl imo... : /

Anyways, I prefer Awakening's Anna just because I'm so use to seeing her more in FE:A. Not really a reason but w/e.

Edit: On second thought, NEITHER because Apotheosis Anna FTW! ROFL XD

I agree I wonder if Fates Apotheosis can top that!

There would be better options, they wouldn't make any money off of Jake.

Well what are your other options? And even if you're saying they wouldn't make any money off of Jake, we can't really say if they would or wouldn't. 1 out of 10,000 is a gross understatement. A lot of people probably didn't know who Seliph or Leif are and now do know. It'd be introducing another character. Like Alm.

Yet they've made money off Seliph, Leif and other characters obscure and vastly less popular in the west.

Just admit it you're jealous.

Those are lords that never saw a western release, and they came with DLC items. People didn't buy the DLC for them, they bought it for the dreadnaught, paragon, etc.

Well what are your other options? And even if you're saying they wouldn't make any money off of Jake, we can't really say if they would or wouldn't. 1 out of 10,000 is a gross understatement. A lot of people probably didn't know who Seliph or Leif are and now do know. It'd be introducing another character. Like Alm.

What's Jake's importance to the series? What incentive do he have to dedicate an entire dlc to? The others were lords, that got introduced with DLC skills. Jake was throwaway unit #XX.

We don't know the exact proportions of worldwide sales, but as far as a Japanese sales go Awakening barely did around 2x Shadow Dragon or New Mystery.

It's not like Jake is specifically being excluded here anyway, so this discussion is kind of senseless. So far, the only character added by the DLC maps is Anna, and she was in the game's data already. For whatever reason, they've decided to avoid adding DLC characters alongside the maps this time (even though the Cipher tie in shows that DLC characters, even with new classes, are possible, without being in the game's data).

What's Jake's importance to the series? What incentive do he have to dedicate an entire dlc to? The others were lords, that got introduced with DLC skills. Jake was throwaway unit #XX.

Whatever you think about him, his class is receiving a DLC map... Yes, he seemingly won't be there, but like I mentioned above, so far they haven't added any new characters alongside the DLC maps, so it's not like they're specifically excluding him.

Edited by NeonZ

Whatever you think about him, his class is receiving a DLC map... Yes, he seemingly won't be there, but like I mentioned above, so far they haven't added any new characters alongside the DLC maps, so it's not like they're specifically excluding him.

Poor Beck... everyone keeps forgetting he exists.

Heck, he's recruited ON THE MAP that the Ballistician DLC Is based on, so he'd actually make more sense there than Jake!