Commissioning a concept/sketch artist for my characters

Agro

Hey guys! I'm usually not so active in the Creative subforum but I've recently begun hacking and writing again for Eternal Delay aka Eternal Bond which means I'm creating new characters too.

I'm inspired by getting actual designs for my characters which means I'm in need of a designer. I need someone to produce a series of sketches for some of my new characters - and some of the old ones, too.

These would, hopefully, eventually be turned into GBAFE-style mugs depending on how things go.

This will be paid work, so I'm looking for someone who has good availability and hopefully isn't too bogged down with schoolwork. There would be an option later down the track to produce "official art"-style digital paintings depending on how things go (for which you'll also be duly compensated). Certainly I need someone to produce some title screen artwork, at the very least. We can discuss rates privately if you're really interested.

I work full-time myself so I don't really have time to sit down and design characters or make mugs anymore.

What I need to see are some samples of your art style to see if it fits in with my vision and need to know your availabilities, too. Most importantly, it wouldn't do to have someone pull out on me while half the art is done and half isn't.

I'd like to keep this within the FE community which is why I'm requesting here and not elsewhere :D:

Feel free to post here with any questions, or PM me if you're more comfortable with that. For the moment I'm just after expressions of interest, so no commitments need to be made just yet.