FE8: Voting Run

Shadowflare

So... I don't know why I'm doing this, or how badly this is going to turn out, but... here we go!

Okay, so, this is going to be a run of FE8 where you chose the units... and basically everything else too. And for some reason, I decided we can only have 8 units, including lords. Go figure.

First off, the ground rules. I don't want all the cavaliers of Renais running about, and certainly not a team of trainees, so...

DA RULES
1. Only the lords, and 6 other characters may be used.
2. I maintain veto power if the party becomes unbalanced.
3. There must be at least one unpromoted staff user in the party, and one thief.
4. There must be at least 2 characters that can be recruited before the route split, so right after chapter 8.
5. Only 2 units of the same class, max. The trainne classes are all considered as the same class. Promoted classes and classes that promote into that class are considered the same. (Which means Great Knight counts as Knight, Cavalier, and by extension, Recruit and all the other trainnes.)
6. At least 2 unpromoted characters, and at least 1 prepromote.
7. Tower grinding is allowed. I am allowed to grind new party members to the level of the main lord. I can only tower grind characters that have been recruited the previous chapter. (ie: if Amelia is chosen and is recruited on chapter 9, I can only grind her before I start chapter 10. Once 10 is started, she cannot be grinded.)
8. Savestates allowed
9. We will be playing on hard mode.
10. Viewers decide stat boosters.

With that said, get to it! I'll be going by popular vote, so the top 6 characters that get chosen.You can vote multiple times, but please don't spam the poll, just pick your 6. You guys also pick the route. I'll consolidate voting in 72 hours ish.
Edited by Shadowflare

Okay, doublepost aside, I'm gonna finalize votes. So here we go, the team is.

IN FIRST PLACE: L'ARACHEL

IN SECOND PLACE: KNOLL

IN THIRD PLACE: SYRENE

IN FOURTH PLACE: NATASHA

IN FIFTH PLACE: DOZLA

IN SIXTH PLACE: NEIMI

Well.. you guys sure love seeing me suffer. One flier, at the very end of the game, one beserker halfway through, 2 healers, no theif, but I can make do without, and the unluckiest and the absolute definition of a wimp, which I'll have to turn into gods. Aw well, I'll do it.

Expect an update within the next 3 days, if I'm not busy.

EDIT: Sorry guys, been really busy lately. Photobucket kept messing up, and dragging stuff in, or copy and pasting isn't working. o.o Working on a solution right now.

Edited by Shadowflare