4Koma & Character Book Translations [COMPLETE]

Kirokan

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryoma didn't tell Shinonome he was a prince because Shinonome was too reckless and hoped he would at least get a bit more calm over time.It may have helped if he did tell Shinonome he was a prince,but we can't change that.

Kisaragi is so precious, and I will marry Takumi on my first Hoshido runthrough just for him. My innocent, sweet child. ; a;

Also, who thought it would be a good idea to leave a guy with sweet tooth on that sort of duty?

I love how Kisaragi's comics are next to each other, so one is all sparkly and happy (right) and (left) he looks really evil and it's two contradicting portraits, I dunno.

And I love Grey's second comic~ poor boy, haha.

Oh my god Kisaragi is sooo precious. Yes, cheer up your squishbaby of a dad.. wait, no not like that! hahahaha

Also never let Kisaragi have any pets.

In what horrible Outrealm did Saizou throw his son? No peaches ever? That sounds like hell.

LMAO at Kisaragi's third panels pretty much mirroring each other. He's so insanely positive~ I didn't think too much about him before, but he's so cute!! :3

Gray's second one was so funny~XD He has discovered the sweets! X3

I swear Hisame is Lon'qu sometimes

I love his comics in other words

[spoiler=Headcanon]In Conquest, Hinata has Hisame before being killed in the war. The secluded region they hid Hisame in was Chon'sin. His guardians there either died or abandoned him, and, since he was too young to remember what name he'd been given at birth, he chose a name for himself: Lon'qu.

(I dunno how Hoshido would have access to the secluded regions in Conquest; this was just a silly idea that popped into my head.)

Edited by Grimalkenkid