I tried doing a girls only 0% run

It was hard!

I had to break the rules for-

Chapter 8: Ephraim had to kill the boss.
Chapter 13: Cormag helped killing the boss.
Chapter 14: I think it was Duessel or Seth that helped with the boss.
Chapter 15: Duessel and Seth helped me with Valter and that other dude..
Chapter 16: <- I don't remember if I broke the rule here or not...but I think I had Duessel help

Then Syrene came in and I dumped all resources I had (angelic robe, speedwings, etc). She slayed the rest of the game but i'm currently on Chapter 20 trying to get rid of the dragon, but enemies swarm Eirika on EP and she gets owned...what should I do?

nvm just beat it lol

Edited by MidnightStar

were your vanessa/tana really screwed? I can see having problems with Tirado, but by C13, they should have been pretty solid, especially against Carlyle, Valter, and Orson.

This sounds masochistic because of how nearly every good unit in FE8 0% growths is male. I don't think you have any way of killing endgame bosses other than grinding for supports and then doing triangle attacks with double Pierce or something...

This sounds masochistic because of how nearly every good unit in FE8 0% growths is male. I don't think you have any way of killing endgame bosses other than grinding for supports and then doing triangle attacks with double Pierce or something...

Base WK!Tana only needs one support level with someone that boosts Attack (like Eirika) to OHKO him on a Pierce triangle attack crit with Vidofnir. Though there is the matter of getting her to S Lances, and getting past the previous chapter...

Edited by X-Naut

Can Marissa activate Silencer on Lyon in the endgame chapter??

I'm stuck there trying to beat him..

I don't think so. You shouldn't be able to Silence Lyon or Fomortiis, that'd be so cheap.

Going off of memory though. I haven't actually gambled with an Assassin against Lyon. Why is Marisa an Assassin anyway? You don't have Joshua so you should've made her a Swordmaster.