I Think My Mind Wants a Break or Something...

Freohr Datia

Well... I've been dry of ideas for my story for quite a while... I'm sorry, but I don't think I will be writing anything for a while... I just can't come up with anything.

Usually my way of giving myself ideas for the story would be listening to music. It usually inspires me a lot. But it isn't working. Another would be to get ideas from stories I read. But the one I'm reading at the moment is kinda boring me a bit... But usually the beginning of those stories end up boring in the beginning and then more exciting later on... And that's all I have at the moment, no other books. And I don't think that story's gonna work any time soon... Those are almost the only ways I can get inspired... There is another way for me to be able to get more ideas, though... Sadly... all it is is from dreams I have. Dreams inspire me greatly once I have them. But I haven't been getting any good ones recently. They are just really boring ones.

Well... another way could be to watch TV... but it shut off Sunday... and I usually don't have time to watch anything on the internet because there are other plans I usually would like to stick with instead... Though life has gotten much worse without the television or interesting shows... I still would use the internet more with other things than watching shows...

So... sorry everyone (who reads my story), but there probably won't be any recent updates or anything. Hopefully, though, there might be a miracle and a dream might pop up!... But I am a little down about this at the moment, and am thinking negatively by thinking that there probably won't be any miracles...

Gosh... I'm sorry to add this since it's probably information that isn't needed at all... but... I typed this before today... on Sunday. I'm feeling very bored and am sorta depressed because without the tv or internet (my dad took a very useful and needed piece away so I couldn't get on) and no idea for a song or story to write... I was listening to this song and it has no words being said until the end of the song and the music sounds very depressing, so I'm even sadder with the song playing... AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE BAND!!! D= WHY IS MY FAVORITE BAND MAKING ME DEPRESSED???... Well, now (now as in when I typed this) there's another song. It's not as bad! :)

... Wait... there was another story idea I've been having for quite a while. I just never wanted to do it because I didn't want to get distracted from the one I'm already working on... Now that I have no idea what to do for it... I think I might as well start on it now!

Well, for two paragraphs above here, the reason why I'd come up with putting that on here was because... there was nothing better to do! That's how bored I am!... or how bored I was when I typed all this up. XD

... Well... I guess I will work on that second story after I finish typing all this. Ha! It's funny trying to communicating with you all right now when I'm going to post this in the future! =D Cause it sounded like I was going to start typing the story right after I posted this instead of me starting some time on Sunday!... If you want to know, I'm saying this right now at 10:33 p.m. Sunday!

... Wow... I didn't think I was bored enough to say this much! I will finish now! XD Plus tell me if any of you will be interested in reading the new idea I have. I may even find a way to involve Serenes Forest characters in here too! =)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well... I've been dry of ideas for my story for quite a while... I'm sorry, but I don't think I will be writing anything for a while... I just can't come up with anything.

Usually my way of giving myself ideas for the story would be listening to music. It usually inspires me a lot. But it isn't working. Another would be to get ideas from stories I read. But the one I'm reading at the moment is kinda boring me a bit... But usually the beginning of those stories end up boring in the beginning and then more exciting later on... And that's all I have at the moment, no other books. And I don't think that story's gonna work any time soon... Those are almost the only ways I can get inspired... There is another way for me to be able to get more ideas, though... Sadly... all it is is from dreams I have. Dreams inspire me greatly once I have them. But I haven't been getting any good ones recently. They are just really boring ones.

Well... another way could be to watch TV... but it shut off Sunday... and I usually don't have time to watch anything on the internet because there are other plans I usually would like to stick with instead... Though life has gotten much worse without the television or interesting shows... I still would use the internet more with other things than watching shows...

So... sorry everyone (who reads my story), but there probably won't be any recent updates or anything. Hopefully, though, there might be a miracle and a dream might pop up!... But I am a little down about this at the moment, and am thinking negatively by thinking that there probably won't be any miracles...

Gosh... I'm sorry to add this since it's probably information that isn't needed at all... but... I typed this before today... on Sunday. I'm feeling very bored and am sorta depressed because without the tv or internet (my dad took a very useful and needed piece away so I couldn't get on) and no idea for a song or story to write... I was listening to this song and it has no words being said until the end of the song and the music sounds very depressing, so I'm even sadder with the song playing... AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE BAND!!! D= WHY IS MY FAVORITE BAND MAKING ME DEPRESSED???... Well, now (now as in when I typed this) there's another song. It's not as bad! :)

... Wait... there was another story idea I've been having for quite a while. I just never wanted to do it because I didn't want to get distracted from the one I'm already working on... Now that I have no idea what to do for it... I think I might as well start on it now!

Well, for two paragraphs above here, the reason why I'd come up with putting that on here was because... there was nothing better to do! That's how bored I am!... or how bored I was when I typed all this up. XD

... Well... I guess I will work on that second story after I finish typing all this. Ha! It's funny trying to communicating with you all right now when I'm going to post this in the future! =D Cause it sounded like I was going to start typing the story right after I posted this instead of me starting some time on Sunday!... If you want to know, I'm saying this right now at 10:33 p.m. Sunday!

... Wow... I didn't think I was bored enough to say this much! I will finish now! XD Plus tell me if any of you will be interested in reading the new idea I have. I may even find a way to involve Serenes Forest characters in here too! =)

*Cough* you should like join me and work together.*

:blink:

That's a lot to read....

Still, I'm fine with whatever makes you happy Freohr. It's your call.

XD Yeah, I was very very very bored!

Since I typed all of this yesterday, I forget what I put down... I must reread!

lol, and stop by the IRC too, were lonely without the old regualrs ie free,cym,des

Okay, be there, but it may take a while, cause I have much to put on because of my long absense.

My story is up too.....

The one I asked if you would be in....

If you have time to read it, that would make me happy....

If you can't I understand.

I'll be busy for a while, but later I should be able to find the time.