I'm Broke

I'm almost embarrassed to ask for help on this, because everyone usually agrees that this game rains money on you. But somehow I stopped getting a steady supply of Bullion, blew a lot of money on buying shiny rare stuff from Anna(s), and I can't buy any of the seals I want. No Risen are showing up on the map.

Anyone know the easiest way to grind for cash? I don't mind buying a DLC.

Edited by Radiant head

I have some stat boosters, but I'm scared I'll regret selling them. Then again stat boosters are probably irrelevant in a game with endless reclassing.

Have one reeking box.

I'll probably get Golden Gaffe.

If you're playing on Lunatic(+), congratulations, you just ran into the hardest part of the game. Skills and RNG and the like can't force you to completely restart, running out of money can.

If you're not, go fight some Spotpass teams. Use Chrom/AT units to conserve weapon uses, hoard shiny tiles and sell the stuff you get from them. Then buy a Lief's Blade from Lief and go to town.

Reeking Boxes cost 4800G on anything but Normal. They're almost always a net money drain, and even if he had the resources to actually make a profit from them being broke isn't very conducive to buying an item that costs that much.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Thanks for the tips. I went ahead and bought the Golden Pack just in case.

If you're playing on Lunatic(+), congratulations, you just ran into the hardest part of the game. Skills and RNG and the like can't force you to completely restart, running out of money can.

If you're not, go fight some Spotpass teams. Use Chrom/AT units to conserve weapon uses, hoard shiny tiles and sell the stuff you get from them. Then buy a Lief's Blade from Lief and go to town.

It's plain Lunatic; can't tell which one that falls under.

Here are my suggestions:

Sell doubles so you have one of everything

Golden Gaffe

Hoard event tiles

Fight weak SP teams

Use your Reeking Box

Renown

Edited by CountessGardevoir